1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

a shoutout to my !@#$%& teamates

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Epekka, 2 Sep 2017.

1. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

ok, just stop getting DIRECTLY in front of torps and siting right in the center of a motar blast, guys! Do you even want to win anymore? Actuly, all of you SEAL CLUBERS don't! Just play the game right instead of being spineless morons!
    here's a list of boat-related crapyness! Enjoy!
    shooter: stop hiding behind me. I am NOT A TANK, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!?! GO HIDE BEHIND THE STUPID 3K HP DEFENDER!!!!!!
    speeder: oh, yeah, make them all shoot at me. wonderful.
    enforcer: I never play this ship
    defender: hey, fixer would you want to heal me every once in a while? Just once?
    fixer: "I may be a fixer, but I can't heal stupid" is about right if you multiply it by 50.

oh yeah, I forgot to say STOP BEING STUPID!!!!

whew, just blew off a lot of salt.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

4. hotheadgamerxD

hotheadgamerxD Member

did he just rage quit?

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yay, salt!
    Hey, mk5 fixer! You ain't Chuck Norris, and this ain't a movie, this is crash 'n' burn! You wanna go capture? Well, sorry. Die in vain if you wanna, just don't take us with ya.

Also, oi, enemy speeder! Stop laying those goddamn mines right the hell on top of our spawn! Jesus. Can't you just blast cannon like NORMAL speed--BOOM.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

no

7. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I'd love to do this one day. Today was bad, but it wasn't bad enough. Got a 3rd Rare Repair Pulse so I can't be mad.