1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Combining pieces

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jdm7, 16 Sep 2017.

1. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Lets hear some ideas on better ways of obtaining useful items for your individual gameplay style. I'm tired of combining and instantly scrapping. My thought is to give us the ability to choose the class, ex. Cannon, torp, mort etc. This way you have a better chance at getting what you need.

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Anything that makes items easy to obtain without spending money won't happen.

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

And honestly, It's REALLY easy to get duplicates rares, if you make it your focus.

4. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Somebody made a thread about trade system I think that's a great idea u can checkout my answer up there. If u have any suggestions to that suggest it.

5. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

At the rate the game is going I don't see anything happening soon

Joey who likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    "REALLY easy" :( I've been trying to get a rare big torp, and out of the 87 (I think) rare items that I got none were bt. :mad::mad::mad:

Jdm7 likes this.
  7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I was focusing on leveling up overboost, i got my first rare overboost after 8000 games.

8. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    If that was correct I would have a high level blast cannon, big torpedo, flare gun, tesla bolt, overboost, nitro, bandage, turbo

Jdm7 likes this.
  9. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Easy? When? I've been waiting what feels like 2 years for a rare blast cannon. I've scrapped so many combined weapons I don't need.... :mad:o_O

JustPlainSowad, Jdm7 and The Otherguy like this.
  10. ~ HuNteR ~

~ HuNteR ~ New Member

It requires some serious skillz to use them... Rovio know that... Thats y they aren't providing u with one

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Miika I believe said when combining its completely random. If that's so can anyone explain wtf the last 5 blues items I have received from combining are frickn rudders?!

12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Yup.
    The probability of you getting a ruder 1 time in a row is 20%. The probability of you getting a rudder 2 times in a row is 10%. The probability of you getting a rudder 5 times in a row is 1.25%. But after you combine pieces and get a rudder, that doesn't mean your chances of getting a rudder on the next combine are any less than 20%. Because past doesn't affect the future of probability. Make sense? Or do I sound like Miika... :p:cool:

Jdm7 and JustPlainSowad like this.
  13. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I got already 9 rare blast cannons and 5 rare turbos.. RNG Gods, may I ask for another rare overboost, nitrous, tesla shield and big shield instead?

14. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

I got rare rail gun 4 times in a row....o_Oo_Oo_O