1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer... What's the point eh!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by The Traveller Nick, 10 Sep 2017.

1. The Traveller Nick

The Traveller Nick New Member

Just some thoughts of mine,
    I have a lv5 enforcer, I'm hovering around the 1500 notoriety mark and slowly rising. But I average about only 2000 to 3000 damage done each battle and can't even take on a speeder in a 1 to 1 fight. Honestly, sometimes I think I'm only here to distract the un-friends and to soak up some damage for you shooters. Seriously! Is that all I am to you guys, TARGET PRACTICE!
    Seriously though, am I only ever gonna play secon fiddle to everyone else

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Ikr i hate ships that actually take skill to use too.

(Sarcasm dammit)

3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

The Enforcer is a bitch! She's a delicate dominatrix in yellow leather. The Enforcer seems easier to play at higher levels. Lower levels it's hard to beat the mortar spam.
    What's your loadout?
    A good speeder is difficult and they to know how to go against an enforcer. The Enforcer can handle 2v1 with the right load-out and do some damage in a 3v1.
    TheOnion is right, you have to be on game in the Enforcer, and you're right, the it's a target. You go in, pick off weak targets, distract the strongest unfriend, you get to be a target and if your team is good enough they capitalize. If they aren't... You're the one wearing the ball gag.

The Traveller Nick and ThatOnion like this.
  4. The Traveller Nick

The Traveller Nick New Member

Yup, I think you summed it up there.
    I've got a rare lv4 sniper, epic lv1 cannon, uncommon lv4 explosive cannon and grenades, which I change around a bit as I feel.
    With overdrive boost and a nitro which I've just changed for a stun which is good
    And finally extra armor and turbo.
    I do enjoy it but I might change for a speeder soon.

5. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    My double canon would work great.
    I got a maxed t3 epic amd maxed t3 rare 4.4 cool down. Im saving for the mk5 now

6. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I love my Enforcer, but I'm very close to getting an MK5 speeder and trying that out. Playing at 1800 infamy and I've hit a wall with my loadout, so I'm trying new things. Definitely feeling like the center of a bulls-eye. I think the speeder nerfs have affected the Enforcer. Tesla Shield use to be so beautiful.

ThatOnion likes this.
  7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Ivl4 or t4?
    What other gear do you have?
    Sniper, cannon, grenade sounds rather mismatched. Maybe if you had dual cannons and a grenade.

8. ajlstar

ajlstar New Member

I feel the enfo require the talent from captin to be the most effective (frost dam, fire dam, tesla buff) and is a ship u dont want to fight in a 1 v 1

9. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    You've made my day once again, sir!

WIsh I've known you years ago. Life would've been amazing everyday.

10. FunkyChicken

FunkyChicken New Member

I use both the enforcer and speeder MK5. I enjoy both and they have different strategies. I average about 5k to 9k per battle using sniper (R40), flare gun (R30), and mine (R20). And that's with weaker weapons. Play around with yellow and blue items to fit your style and see what works. It a bit of trial and error to get the right combo and how to use them. I also use OB (E20), tesla bolt (E10-8.3 sec duration), Turbo (R30), and Bandage (R30). The bandage really helps with some games healing 2-3k (more than some fixers in game).
    Many times the last one alive. A lot of practice!