1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bittersteel rovio's guide to battle bay

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tease, 12 Sep 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Especially if hes top 20 at his lvl
    Its cool u guys cool. But bro u must use communications.

2. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Lmaoooooooo

Savage.

3. Tease

Tease Member

Sure seems like all im fighting is mk5's right? Maybe look at pic again closer do u need bjg print to see the boat numbers? And only 1k fights lmao u barely done fighting bots no wonder u dont lose infamy haha u dont need to get gud u just need to play the game

4. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

anyways we talked out our differences and settled it
    Yeah.. The mayonnaise thing is just me being dumb and trolling while waiting for games. Matchmaking speed is long at my level and I have to settle for what entertainment I can find. But I won't do so anymore, haha!!

5. Tease

Tease Member

Oh and also not only am i fighting other mk5's but im getting more kills ajd damage then them lol so ur attacks are meaningless to me

6. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Your missing the point. You brought up a topic and it fully diverted into how much you suck lol

Were all here saying you suck. Were not saying you suck and they are good. Im pretty sure im speaking for all here, that are good at this game. You suck, and the rest of those other ships suck too

7. Tease

Tease Member

Lol u sure got some today haha but even u can agree i never said anything about u not being a good player or anything u r a savage i seen the videos like i said maybe u were trolling me that day and i jumped out the window i apologize for that but what is done is done we buried it and im glad but now seems i am gaining some fans like you lol :) glad we killed the fued man thank you

THE ONE (sniper) likes this.
  8. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Battlebay time. And earlier about you shouting me out somewhere. Thanks but there was a reason for the shout out. Doesnt mean im not gonna say when someone sucks lol. What did we chat about? Lol

-THE ONE

9. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    com'on guys. just chill. it's a online game. relax and have fun. no need to argue and waste your time while you can go and farm for that parts you need to upgrade your weapon and what not. more time you spend on the forum, the less time you have to farm.

@Miika or someone please close this thread before another thing happens.

10. Tease

Tease Member

Then why have we been in same fight? Oh cuz ur close to same infamy? I think u just backhanded ur own face with that one genius

11. ShootingStarr

ShootingStarr New Member

Let's all just agree that I super suck.. mmmkay?

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  12. Tease

Tease Member

It is just getting good lol i love it when people hang themselves like sniper is doing if i suck and he is good why is he in my fights?

13. Tease

Tease Member

Shut up blast cannon scrapper

14. ShootingStarr

ShootingStarr New Member

I did no such thing

15. Jared

Jared Member

Lol.. well i mean your points there but i think thats taking it a little too far.. especially after they straightened things out already. Everyone can keep improving.

I think he could really benefit from watching some videos on strategies/ asking around and seeing how other people are playing with what items etc. And with a bit of effort i bet he can climb to 2.5-3k no problem.

16. Tease

Tease Member

It ok if u need a moment to recover from slapping yourself for me i understand dont bash anybody for sucking when ur in same range as them it kinda doesnt make sense does it? U said i suck ur good but we are the same please explain why u not in ace league since u r so good kind sir

17. Tease

Tease Member

I was 2.5k once im 14th in my league now and over 2k but i just dont stay over 2k that long and it makes me mad and as far as watching how others play that is simple.......go to middle and die lmao id do better with the starting bots on my team at least they might shoot at the enemies haha

18. Tease

Tease Member

Later guys this thread can die it went way off topic anyways enjoy hating on my pics and the sniper guy who is beast ill see u in battle cuz u so much better then me lmao that made me laugh ty for that comment. bittersteel ty for getting my hint and speaking to me i just wanted our fight over and it is sorry it went this far we both were out of pocket but some days it was fun still glad it over and i will try to get gud and let others do some damage in my fights from now on thanks guys

19. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Damage isn't everything. I often see people wrack up the most damage after the game is already lost.

If you're the last one on your team alive, then you have a pretty good shot at getting top damage when the remaining unfriends come for you. But that's far too late.

If you're consistently the last one alive on defeats, then it might mean that you are not putting yourself forward enough when it matters. If your team is in the middle dying, you need to be in the middle dying with them. Not hanging back winning "top damage" while your team lose the game.

Joey who and Miathan like this.
  20. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Because im mk4 dummy hahahha. Once i get mk5...few more days ill go talk shit to low inf mk6s lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.