1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Top used items all legends!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Memorize, 14 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Memorize

Memorize Member

Woah can this even be possible lol hat off for this guy unbelievable. IMG_0539.jpg

2. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

3. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

4. Jammo

Jammo Member

Pirate
    Unbelievably wealthy you mean

5. PerShot

PerShot New Member

Media content
  6. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

Lol, I guess we should appreciate the limitation the Dev put on cells now. Imagine cells are available from cash crates, we might see legendary tier 5 items now.:rolleyes:

7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Poor non spenders having to face the whales with 1k+ hitting weapons in low level matches, I'm sure thats about as fun as being a mk4 ship with Blacktail coming for you.

Oh well, freemium goes global and shows its true colours ;)
    ---
    Atleast the absurd amount of $ required to reach lvl 21+ on a legendary means that this probably doesnt really affect max level play much.

BITTERSTEEL likes this.
  8. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

At least not for a while before the wallet warriors rise through the rank. His record showed less than 500 battle and already at lv 29. Not sure how much this player spent to rush for his crew training.

9. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

My point is that a lvl 20 legendary item doesnt outshine a lvl 50 epic. The cost and luck required to move a legendary weapon higher is so absurd that it will be a select few insanely lucky and/or people with compulsive spending disorder (on top of a large bankroll).

10. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

impressive. Gold is so shiny. But it's not the size of your canon, it's how you use it. Come and get me. :cool:

mammoth1946 and Captain_Perry like this.
  11. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Boats n H0es! Prestige Worldwide!

12. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Can't wait til these Whales with the shiny trinkets start knocking down these self proclaimed-talented Level 40+ players who have started a year ago. ;):):p

Excism, Jammo, BITTERSTEEL and 2 others like this.
  13. SkyWriter

SkyWriter New Member

Just an idea, I've spent about 200.00 not including small purchase in the side (20.00 here 20.00 there)since I've started playing and am nowhere a fraction close to that guy. He seriously hard core game spender.

14. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Wow... Too insane!
    I have calculated with Hodges and VzRedBack, to get all legendaries (7 in total because 1 is T2, not counting others) he has, he has to spend at least 273,000 pearls, which is 14,000 pearls (largest value) X 19.5! Multiply your currency for 14,000 pearls by 19.5 to get how much he spent, and that's not all.

15. SkyWriter

SkyWriter New Member

Dear me!!!

16. BEN

BEN Active Member

How does he even level up all those legendaries? He must be constantly buying those 3,900 pearl boxes till now to get materials.

17. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

You haven't allowed for rng.. rng of which colour box and rng of what you get in it.. it was way way more than that. More like 4M pearls

hav

18. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

You don't factor the fact that you can have multiple legendary part from the same 3900 pack.
    Let's go with a totally random and generous number of part per 3900 pack : 2.
    I assume that the color distribution of legendary parts isnt biased and that he had around 6-7 item of each color.
    That's roughly 250 legendary parts --> 125 *3900 = 487500 pearls which for my country cost around 3500 €.
    At least he pays the bills of the devs of this great game :p

phoenixwings911 likes this.
  19. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

He figured since the beta players have been playing for a year, he should sink in a year's salary to catch up xD

20. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

@dx3 bring it ooooon! Age before beauty, brains before brawn. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.