1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your most hated map?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Dvd2812, 10 Sep 2017.

1. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Destruct 9 is my favorite, too. Chill zone is kinda hit and miss to me, I like it if I get a team who stick together, but a lot of time I got teammates who who have no idea what they're doing, like going alone to a different path than the team and get picked off. It's really easy to lose on this map if the team won't stick together.

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

The Foundry. It's such a pain to be a fixer there.

JackFlash38 likes this.
  3. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    I hate chill zone and crude awakenings with a passion because in chill zone it's always a bloodbath. Crude awakenings because everyone always goes into the tunnel and somehow all of the unfriend have big torps so massive splash dmg. My favorite is crash n burn, the foundry, and sub zero cuz I know them like he back of my hand

Last edited: 11 Sep 2017
  4. KiloMeda

KiloMeda Member

Foundry because my team always wants to sit in the tunnel to eat all of the big torpedos.

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Sub-zero when I am using my 3x sniper defender setup.

Snipers and high waves do not mix

6. NightXO

NightXO Active Member

Most of all I hate Sub-zero.
    My favorits Destruct 9 and Dropdead Gorge.

7. allyart

allyart New Member

Every time I played in Subzero I feel seasick. Cannot stand the wave :confused:

8. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

Haha I looked forward to see someone sayin' this.
    True shit..bdw.
    And when I'm thinking that someone posted a pic ideea for a new map with some extreme high waves, sayin' that, that would be great, LOL.
    Even if you have maxed out your speed on whatever ship do you use you can NOT overcome those waves (that guy showed with the pic).
    You literally will be an sittin tortoise on map like that lol..

9. winterIsComing

winterIsComing New Member

Well its definitely depends on the weapon setup for me...
    am a speeder guy and for me chill zone if am using torpedo or foundry if mines