1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[LoD] - Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gh0S7, 9 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. BabyMagnum

BabyMagnum New Member

Can i join, my IGN is BabyMagnum, and i already join in LoDs Dicord

2. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Yes you can. We have a waiting list that members are putting their names on but we'd love to have ya join us :cool:

3. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

I think I see you in the welcome channel.

I'm trying to talk with you but I get no answer…

Waiting on you :D

4. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Just a little update…

We've had ppl join the server & leave. That's not a problem but please understand that we usually respond within 10 minutes if someone is idle in the welcome channel. We've had a couple that's not giving any attention to the content within the channel so they're missing out greatly. The welcome channel is not the main portion of the server, it's simply an intake channel.

But as usual, we are still accepting players and we're planning on having an additional LoD guild created by one of our staff members.

Come on in, while the gettin'z good. We'll have another 25 slots available soon :cool:

5. Nighthawk513

Nighthawk513 New Member

Will gladly join if a spot is open. IGN Nighthawk513, primarily drive fixers.
    Is there a discord app for Mobile? I know TS has one.

6. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

We don't have any open slots available just yet. We're working on a solution. Just waiting on my moderator to respond to me. You can still join us on discord though. That would be great.

Click on the link below & magic happens :rolleyes:
    https://discord.gg/QDzQSvD

7. Silent Shot

Silent Shot Member

Engineer
    What requierements are needed? I'm looking for a 1k infamy + guild with atleast Players that have 50% WR. I'm currently at 1350 infamy 54% WR, Mk2

Attached Files:

cgr3asy likes this.
  8. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Er don't have any requirements... But our players are leveling up & some are gaining an upper hand on infamy.

LoD is a casual clan for bb but we offer more competitive options for some games like Forces of Freedom. We'll soon add others as well.

You are free to join us if you wish.

9. Insta

Insta New Member

Professional Mobile Gamer
    We have opened up a second guild! -----------| Legion of Doom II |------------ Make sure to send a request and I will contact the Leader to accept as soon as possible! good day!

Gh0S7 likes this.
  10. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

I'm looking to join your guild. I've tried going to your discord but every time using this code, QDzQSvD , it says, it's invalid or expired.
    My IGN is + M3L0NS + I've sent a request.

11. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Our server is currently archived so that's why it's not letting you join.

We're working on a new server though. I'll update this thread once we're ready to accept members.

12. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

You can't make an exception and accept me now? :(

13. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

I could but you might be bored lol

14. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

you play clash royale?