1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frost or Tesla?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by cukigram, 6 Sep 2017.

?

Which one do you prefer?

1. Frost Blaster

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Tesla Bolt

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Enforcers should use a frost launcher instead of frost blaster. The frost blaster works a lot better on speeders, as they can efficiently make use of slot points and use a Big Torpedo, and because they get nice and close and personal, it's easy to land the frost blast, which almost guarantees a torpedo hit on a slower ship.

Kraptastic likes this.
  2. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

This is applicable for the frost blaster and to those who say if you freeze someone your team mates should target the guy, well if you look at who your team mates are targeting with mortars you can easily frost the guy and get stars. I often do this in matches I see shooters who gave let's say big Berta or other mortars and by the time the mortar travels and lands, I position and frost the ship which my team mate has targeted. I have so many matches where I have 3 stars due to this. Also this helps as use a swift torp on my enforcer which gives me 900 damage every 10 secs

Kraptastic likes this.
  3. hotheadgamerxD

hotheadgamerxD Member

nerf tesla bolt plz

4. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Blast Big Torp Frost OB Bandage Turbo all the way.

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    :confused::mad::mad::eek:o_O;)

fr4nk1yn likes this.