1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Only One Fixer In Top 50

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zotah, 6 Sep 2017.

1. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Agreed. I walked away from fixer BEFORE I reached nightmare league. Scrapped all my fixer gear and turned to defender. But then, due to lack of ANY new content, I rarely even log in now. Was hoping to see an announcement about an update by coming on here... Seems that's not going to be a regular thing either, updates....

SCOOTY PUFF Jr and Star.Nova like this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

What's your solution if enemy team mate comes across your shot? And how are you going to heal other mate across the map and save you at the same time? Its either hit or miss chance.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr likes this.
  3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Use box to heal yourself and pulse for others. I would have gone for bolt if pulse wasn't nerfed because staying alive with only pulse is difficult as bolt can't help heal you and in 1v1 bolt is literally useless but box and pulse keeps you alive so you can try and win match.

4. Elurien

Elurien Member

I agree, but there are always situations where your team does not stick together and a Speeder needs help. The Bolt is certainly not easy to handle but quite useful in some situations.

5. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

The only thing going for bolt is the instant heal which is almost double of that of box for similarly levelled items and its easier To aim. Some of the shooters love taking the big torpedo like a champ. A bolt and pulse fixes him up in next few secs. But yes in 1 v 1 it's useless.