1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get an epic weapon?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cusigma, 23 May 2017.

1. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Loving the epic sniper...keep it up. I've got one and love running around with it!!

2. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I too have never been graced with a epic weapon:(

3. rlxgenerate

I'll give you one JDAR...when the game will allow it that is.

JDAR likes this.
  4. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Haha awesome

5. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

Thanks!

Im loving it too :p too bad epic upgrade parts are so hard to come by. I ended up having to start over due to phone problems, but on my last account I had an epic cannon.

6. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

At least they should add an option to buy epic with pearls EVEN if you have one already, for example 4000 for the second one and 5000 for the third one; RNG doesn't work well on me :mad:

7. rlxgenerate

yeah, i also think the game is designed not to be won in a "day"...it'll take time for MOST of us to get decent gear even with spending a little bit of money.

8. Collen Rowe

Collen Rowe New Member

youve had to have had rare weapons....ive only played a 1000+ battles and i have scrapped almost 100 rare weapons(yes i keep track) and plenty epic....i dont think its all luck, you need to buy parts as wel

9. Collen Rowe

Collen Rowe New Member

Thats because you spend money....people who can't spend money would be at a disadvantage

10. Collen Rowe

Collen Rowe New Member

this is my current inventory, i scrap everything i won't use and thats how i get most of my epic item pieces. Screenshot_2017-09-04-19-11-59[1].png

11. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

12. Collen Rowe

Collen Rowe New Member

13. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

I scrap items I don't need because they have a chance to give me higher rarity item pieces... I'm guessing you can do the same with ur rare items to get epic item pieces

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Knowing the randomizer rarely gives me good stuff, my strategy is to accumulate items until I get multiples and then go with that. I have 9 epic items, and I have rarely used any of those item types in my game play, so I'm fairly convinced it does that on purpose. Some day whenever I get a pair of epic items I'd actually use I may decide to level it up, but I'm just accumulating materials for that rainy day. In the mean time it's all about rares.

15. Dabombbab3

Dabombbab3 New Member

Very unlucky. I get an epic weapon practically everyday from boxes. Scrap em right after they're useless

16. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Obvious liar of the year award goes to:

17. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

18. disorder

disorder Active Member

created 2nd account for test other boat, 1 month play, lvl 20
    5 epic, and it's a totally F2P account. 1K fight.

so fake!

19. Dabombbab3

Dabombbab3 New Member

Lol. Losers. Obviously loser of the year award goes to....lol. ooooh. Burn. Ouch. Good one. How long were you saving that one for? Freakin trolls. Get lost. No one gives a shit about your useless opinion