1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So... I Previously Found a MK5 Fixer at 600 infamy... Now Explain This:

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by fr4nk1yn, 4 Sep 2017.

1. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I thought I was imagining a mk6 ship!

Screenshot_20170904-115735.png Screenshot_20170904-115808.png

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

How come someone with an mk6 wasn't able to gather better weapons than that?:eek: He clearly made some bad decisions. Or he has got some good and powerfull weapons hidden in his inventory...

In any case, there is definatly something weird going on.

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

thats what i notice of most players at a lower infamy, their weapons are awful. I know the RNG is not that bad to not give any rare dupes. I think some players fixtate on epics because they are "better" but do not realize how impossible they are to evolve haha. Rares for ftp always! Until you play enough to get a tier 3 epic, then epic is worth it :)
    I also think some players stubbornly wait for a dupe of the weapon they want, and end up scrapping all the dupes of other weapons. Work with what you get and dont throw a fit ;)

cgr3asy, JJf, Miathan and 1 other person like this.
  4. fr4nk1yn

This player has all mk6 ships, except the Enforcer which is mk5, so they're getting lots of gold somewhere.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

Very strange, think some bad decisions.

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    :confused::eek:
    It must be a noob whale!

Wishaal likes this.
  7. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

I had that guy in my team for 5 battles and guess what I lost 4 of them. Weird stuff is always with the Russians first it was DoTA now here

8. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Check number of games played If less than 1k games, that player bought that immediately after starting the game.

simonwor likes this.
  9. fr4nk1yn

Damn! While looking for him to friend him I found more mk6s in my battle log.
    One with 8k battles and legedary items at 1500 infamy! o_O

10. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    I've seen him when I was at 650 infamy. He was an unfriend. I almost shit my pants seeing a mk 6 down here. like OMG man. then i killed him. tbh at that time his weapons were much shittier. All uncommons.

11. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Now you will respect this game RNG. Just imagine mk6 with t5 epic or leg maxed by buying pearl and upgrade crew training faster. There will be no 50-50 chances of win. Many desperate player(specially rich one) will buy it and chances to get dupes every time. Then this game will be full p2p,no f2p or less f2p

12. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

How long before the 50% win ratio "excuse" gets used?.

I've said this so many times..but I'll say it again..matchmaking based on infamy should work..BUT..infamy is manipulated by so many players(who are allowed to do this)..THIS is the reason we see so many threads about unfair matchmaking.
    800 is the amount you're "allowed" to drop..that's over 30 battles where 4 other players have lost infamy in each match.
    With the amount of players intentionally dropping infamy..I'd imagine the amount of players who lose infamy because of these "players" are in the high thousands.

13. fr4nk1yn

Ha! He was the last unfriend. When I realized it was a real mk6 I panicked. Then I stunned him and gave him 2 quick blast cannons to the starboard as turned on me.

14. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

He may be the type that doesn't play a lot. While level progression is normal, weapon quality is significantly slowed hence the bad weapons and high level ship

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  15. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

The problem is how infamy is awarded, if it was weighted by individual performance matches would be much more balanced.

16. fr4nk1yn

But wouldn't he have to play somewhat frequently to get that amount of gold? And Sugar to train the crew to captain level 39?

17. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

It's not that hard if you just save and don't buy anything from the shop... heh heh.... (always broke)

cgr3asy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  18. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I think the issue is these players don't understand a T4 Uncommon is better than a T1 epic. They find an epic and think that MUST be better than any rare or uncommon.

19. disorder

disorder Active Member

seen a mk3 with legendary :(
    was a really bad player :)

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  20. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Could've been a paying player..could
    Could've been a paying player..could've been a sealclubber using a low mk boat with good weapons..did you check his profile?

ittiarazam likes this.