1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to remove this?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Zusay, 4 Sep 2017.

1. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

IMG_0001.jpg As I had to restore my iPad, I also had to download Battle Bay again. Since I have restored it and downloaded it again, I can't get rid off that fleet message. anyone knows what to do? I have also already formed a fleet and went to battle with it and it's still there, which is a bit annoying. Thanks in advance

2. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

click on the text box, and it should go away

Zusay likes this.
  3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Maybe something for the devs to change in the future, introduction stuff should be tied to account. The same goes for other things, like calendar and season popups and whether chat is unread. It's all tied to install right now which is kind of annoying. I sometimes log in on my phone and then the game acts like I haven't logged in for a week even though I play daily on tablet.

4. Zusay

Zusay Well-Known Member

Lol this actually worked, I just tapped on fleet up captain! Stupid me, didnt think of an easy solution like that hehe, thanks

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

I trust it worked? I uninstall often, so that confused me too for the first time too. ;) That also took me forever to figure out too. *facepalms*

Zusay likes this.