1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need veteran fixers advice

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Ovidmikel, 31 Aug 2017.

1. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

On Felix training is it best to use the ad 50hp to your ship or add the % to healing equipment. I know you gotta stay alive to fix lol. So is the 10% boost to pulse box better than 50 Hp to my ship and so on. Thanx in advance . loving the FIXER LIFE

2. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

I have the 10%. If your box has a base of 200 hp 10% would be 20 Extra ho per box. If you get three of your own boxes, that's already more then the extra 50 points you would have gotten. Plus your team shares in the wealth :)

3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Percentage gains are usually better in the long run

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

5. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

In my opinion, 10% healing for sure :) The +50 hp is for all ships so I'd only choose that if I would use a different ship. 10% makes a big difference in a pulse.

Ultrah likes this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I agree with the others, healing for sure. When playing fixer, choose any heal boost you can get.

7. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

When it comes to talent trees, pick Repair percentages first (eg: +10% to a repair item) then cooldowns next (-10% to Bolt), and only as a last option should you pick a self-improvement (+50HP to yourself)

Repair percentage is way more valuable - the +50HP on yourself sounds nice, but once you're throwing around hundreds of points of healing in a shot, an extra 10% is way more valuable to keep your teammates afloat.

UltmateDestroyer likes this.
  9. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Thanxx everyone. I already have all healing picked knowing in the long run that was surely the right choice . my dilemma is i ALWAYS have the lowest HP in EVERY BATTLE lol so of and a healer so yall know who unfriend focus fire on . I'm always the only mk3 on in battles with mk4 and mk5s so its got to the point I rarely survive the entire battle . so I was thinking more Hp lol ill have mk4 in a couple days and brock so I can.evolve my rare shield to tier 3 so ill just be patient lol. Omg how it drives me nuts though . on.the brite said i get lot of 2 star battles and lot of times bring team mates back from the dead b4 I exit abruptly lol. FIXER LIFE GOTTA IT

10. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Got another question for yall guys and gals . perks for shield. Hp perk or defence perk . I thought defence since it said harder steel was surely the way to go but have gotten conflicted answers from a few folks .

11. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Go for life perks. Defense are just substracted for every hit you receive, so if you have one +7 defense perk you will need to get hit 14 times to have the equivalent of a rare +100 life shield perk, and by then you are already dead.

12. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Thanx again thats exactly what my guild mates told me. Glad I listened to them lol. One more question while im begging for knowledge the game forced me to use fire bombs which is not all bad since training brock takes care of my shield and firebomb training lol. My question is firebomb training over the extra Hp or get the extra Hp when I have to choose one or the other. Im almost sure firebomb lol

13. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Actually, if you are not using firebomb, get the extra hp. Brock is the exception when it comes to this rule. Go for hp, percent if you can get it.

14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

HP perks rock! And they give alot more HP than you would think, both shield & boat % modifiers are added, giving my mk5 fixer 160more health when I equip a 100 hp perk.
    You die to burstdamage, not a bunch of small hits over time.

Ultrah likes this.
  15. Helius Maximus

PM
    I'm a defender so i will go for HP, but if you main is shooter then yes firebomb should be. For a Defender, you always should aim to take so much damage, so HP is a must.

16. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

I main fixer

17. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

The game is almost forcing me to play firebomb its gave me 7 rare and an epic firebomb which I scrapped 2 not liking them and no other duplicate weapons . altho after training brock and alto of practice I'm starting to like it. Lol and seeing them burn with the fire sign over there boat is pretty cool . I am getting better at leading for the hit and playing fixer I can just let fly while waiting on my heal items to cool down lol

18. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Agreed I have 4 uncommon Hp perks waiting .ill have a t3 rare shield in a couple days when brock gets thrust training lol hoping for rare or epic perks

19. Helius Maximus

PM
    Then yes, if you are a fixer using firebomb you should go for that training. Don't know how it will work because i haven't seen a fixer with that setup. Lots use napalm and mines for zone control, but never have seen them using firebomb. Maybe @Kitterini could give us some insight about that possibility on a fixer.

20. Kazeshini

Kazeshini New Member

Firebomb is good weapon for fixer because that support weapon to get extra damage on fire for ur teammates. I made 3k inf as mk4 fixer firebomb at lv26. This weapon is terrible if nobody can help when speeder chasing you even though you stay together.