1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck in "seal clubbing zone"

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Timmo, 27 Aug 2017.

1. Timmo

Timmo New Member

ok so I have been stuck in the seal clubbing zone for 3 days now...before you say anything yes I have been trying to get out.

My problem is my normal range is 2000-2500 and I somehow managed to get up to 3200 recently...so my seal clubbing zone is at 2400. What are my options here as I can't raise my infant (been trying for 3 days now) plus I don't get stars or sugar to upgrade items...and no matter what ship/setup I have I can't even get to 2200(still too low). Really don't wanna start again but need some sort of fix..?

Monk Eastman and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Monk Eastman

Monk Eastman New Member

The same for me. I was close to 3000 and then for some reason fall down to 2000.

P.S. I have no idea how to get higher because it looks like my stats was lowered. I deal very low damage and receive huge amount of damage from all the shots. This continues for more then a week or two.

Last edited: 29 Aug 2017
  3. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

I think you have to wait until the next league change. When you drop it will re-set your low bar. So basically take a week off?

4. Monk Eastman

Monk Eastman New Member

the league finished 2 days ago... nothing happened... I'm still in 2600-2900 but my current rating is near 2000...

5. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

I believe it only drops one at a time so (400) infamy a league swap. So you will need to wait one more league reset thus 2900 - 2 * (400) = 2100. I might be wrong though

6. Timmo

Timmo New Member

6 days now and still no change

7. Monk Eastman

Monk Eastman New Member

There will be no change. I see only 2 possible solutions: climb higher or leave the game.

8. Splash0rboy3000

Splash0rboy3000 Member

Upgrade your items and train your crew to rise in Infamy. And of course, play fine every game :) Matchmaking is fine as it is, and thats how a league works. you do not get World Champion in any sport just by waiting. If this would be FIFA-Bay, you would have to train your goaly, buy new players, play better matches to rise in your league.

9. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

To get out from seal club punishment, you need to play with biggest mk boat, best gear, do yor best in every match and even if infamy doesn't raise, it should stop giving you lowered reward but you must play decent amount of matches (numbers not published). As @Jerbears mentioned about league drop, it doesn't work that way. Also your highest score of the season places you to next league so waiting does not help that much.

Anyway, as I said playing more and more gives slowly your rewards back (or at least this is what I have heard from similar cases) so please try playing as many games as possible while trying to reclaim more infamy :)

For future situations, when you lose more infamy than what is normal (like 400 or more) stop playing for that day or at least keep a break. It will lead you to problems. Also too fast droping on infamy does give you seal club punishment easier and earlier (again what I have heard).

Hopefully you get back to where you belong on infamy soon :) Good luck!

10. Monk Eastman

Monk Eastman New Member

to upgrade something you need sugar but read the first message carefully... just calculate how many battles you need to play to upgrade 1 crew member for about 900k sugar and upgrade 1 weapon 1 time for about 125k if after the battle you receive 1k of sugar...

11. Monk Eastman

Monk Eastman New Member

I play every day and the rewards do not depends on the amount of battles... only rankings matter... currently by hiding over other players backs I was able to reach about 2.1k and start to receive at least 4k to 5k of sugar and at least 1 star in some battles... huge progress...

12. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I know that but I really can't help him other way. I'm sorry for him but it doesn't help him to start being sarcastic to me. I didn't invent this system so please do notice I just tried to help here by giving some options and solutions for the problem. And please do remember that sitting still and not battling at all does not give sugar that much either.

13. Monk Eastman

Monk Eastman New Member

at 2.2k I started to receive normal amount of resources and stars...