1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

enforcer mk 5

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by FALCO, 30 Aug 2017.

?

third weapon on mk5 enforcer

1. flare gun

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. fire bomb

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. napalm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. mine

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  5. torpedo (any)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. explosive cannon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. blast cannon

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  8. mortar

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  9. something else

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

im creeping up on the mk 5 enforcer and i wanted to know what weapon to use as the third weapon
    right now im using standard cannon and sniper cannon as red
    overboost and tesla bolt as yellow
    turbo and bandage as blue

from the other enforcers ive seen them use flare gun but it doesnt feel very powerful to me
    what do you guys think ill make a poll to make it easier

2. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

This set up works for me well :) Screenshot_20170830-003501.png

3. Nof

Nof New Member

Enforcer MK5 / lvl 32 / 3100 infa, my stuff :
    - 2 blast + Flare
    - Tesla B + OB
    - Turbo + Standard Shield

Imo the flare doesn't work well with snip.
    It depends on what you have in stock, but with Canon and snip, the swift torp is the good option.

Last edited: 30 Aug 2017
  4. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

With your setup you can go with any of the one point item
    - mine
    - grenade
    - ballpark mortar
    - swift torpedo
    - carronade
    Depends a lot on your playstyle (aggressive or passive)

WarCream likes this.
  5. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

A few of the items you have in there are 2 slot weapons, they cant be used in that 3rd slot.
    Personally I think flare isn't going to be incredibly effective unless you have it leveled up. I tried a lvl7 flare and it just doesn't give the damage I like. It does give the cannons a boost but I'm not sure of just how much.
    I use sniper, standard cannon, and blast cannon, along with telsa bolt and overboost.
    The dual blast and flare is so popular I'm going to try it when I level up my epic.

The great thing about the enforcer is it's limited in slots but so versatile. Try all the different items you have and see what you like best.

6. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

Ye i know i have the same problem all about leveling them up

7. disorder

disorder Active Member

flare gun T3 rare here
    3 green perk +0.5 duration each
    burnice lvl 22
    => 11s cooldown
    =>16.5 s duration
    =>39 damage per second.
    not so bad, but yes without good training this weapon is useless.

about your weapon
    at high lvl i don't like canon... i don't like mortar or torpedo on enforcer (my choice) so 3rd weapon i would say grenade or mine.
    Here my build
    Screenshot_20170831-135157.png

8. fr4nk1yn

RNGesus loveves you!

I would recommend trying the mine too. I have but I'm not sold on it quite yet.

9. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

Thanks i have decided that when i get enough duplicates and upgrade parts i will definitely try the flare blast cannon

10. fr4nk1yn

Remember the Bhurt training. I had some time so I retrained him. Spiger dropped 60 hit points but t3 blast picked up 150(?)! It's now sitting at lvl 23 and 492. Lvl 7 epic is 378 o_O
    I think I know why blast is popular with some.

I'd still love dual rare snipers though

11. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

You are playing a close range enforcer I think?. My opinion is that you certainly need a tesla shield in that case. I suggest you Lose the overboost, get tesla shield but stick with the bolt.

For close range enforcer, flare and dual blast is the most effective tried amd tested build there is for now, you add tesla shield and tesla bolt to it and it makes you invincible in 1v1.

Don't worry if your flare isn't highly leveled, just make sure it's the highest lvl it can be at the moment and pray you get duplicates. And make sure to equip duration perks on your flare and burn dmg bonus perks on your blast. Also make sure to retrain and get all burning, flare and blast cannon perks

Get close and in position, fire flare, fire both blast cannons, hit them with a tesla bolt. 1 second before your stun is gonna wear off, use tesla shield.

Then repeat cycle, theoretically you can 1v1 most people without taking much dmg and on paper is capable of beating any other ship.

At mk6, get another tesla shield, if you are going to play this build I strongly advise you work on your turbo

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  12. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

Ye dude sounds great on paper but im not gonna use a tier 1 of almost everything
    Also enforcer is the slowest ship in the game (same speed as defender) so i kinda wanna keep the OB
    And lastly i have a flare and a blast cannon (epic, i scrapped the rare one cuz i thought i wouldnt use it :( ) so that means i have to upgrade 3 weapons that are all at lvl 1 (the blasts and the flare)
    So its gonna take a few months for that to happen :(

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    I can't believe some of you guys have way too many blast cannons.

The Battle Bay gods didn't bless me with rare/epic blast cannons.

@Miika can I have some blessings? I've been a good speeder. I'm definitely not on the naughty list.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  14. disorder

disorder Active Member

rng...
    t4 epic blast but no grenade T2... and got these weapon since i've started (5-6 month ago?)

15. CheekyDevilGod

Buy every red piece you find in the market and spent all your gold on buying commons and scraping them.

Also give us a pic of items that you DO own so we can make the best build for you.

The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  16. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

I dont really care about what i have if i have to ill wait and spend a shit ton of gold, right now i have a good enough setup to gain a bit of infamy and grind gold and sugar so when i get the resources ill make the flare blast setup

17. CheekyDevilGod

If that's your plan then I strongly recommend you working on your turbo and lose the overboost. Overboost is poop in the current meta, also, by using ob you are completely wasting a slot point, tesla shield is much more helpful than a lame overboost.

Slightly extra speed won't help you squat compared to a tesla shield.

18. FALCO

FALCO Active Member

Ill try it out
    Thats the best thing u can do in this game try things

CheekyDevilGod likes this.
  19. CheekyDevilGod

Yeahp

20. fr4nk1yn

I agree with @CheekyDevilGod , let us know what you have now that you can put on the ship right now, or else it's all just hypothetical.
    I also agree on the parts. Once past lvl 12(?) it's gets expensive fast. I have some good items and I'm limited by parts.

I've been using OB but I'm going to try the t3 rare Shield I have tonight.

CheekyDevilGod likes this.