1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[LoD] - Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gh0S7, 9 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Is it that serious man?

This is just game bro. Why do you feel the need to hurt yourself over a game?

You wore your welcome out is all. It's not the end of your life though m8.

I'm sure there's another guild that would be glad to have you. Just have a look around on the forums dude.

I can't let you back into our clan because of the name-calling and childish acts. We tried to work with you man. I don't like to ban anyone. I even had a talk with my server mod to cut you some slack but you continued to abuse your right and privilege as a menber of LoD.

Sorry it didn't work out homies. . no hard feelings but please don't kill yourself over this. Get some help buddy.

We're cool man but let's move on from this okay?

2. deluxe

deluxe New Member

Looking for a guild. semi casual player. devotedlory498 looking forward to wrecking the competition with yall

3. TopHatCat

TopHatCat New Member

GhOS7 I can't join any guild,I try to join but they never accept me.This was the only guild I could actually do something Look just give me one chance,Look I get bullied at school,and get picked on my everyday life.Even in clans.Just let me have one more chance.I struggle with depresseion.Everyday I wonder why I am not died.But just give me another chance I will make it up to you.

4. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Sounds great! Let's sink some boats :cool:

Feel free to join our server while we wait for guilds to become functional again.

5. TopHatCat

TopHatCat New Member

Look I just get really sad ,and I am not that depressed but I make it up to you.You are a good friend so is Plus

6. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Okay man.. Sighs…

I will unblock you but understand it goes against my better judgment. I'm only doing this because if you're telling the truth, I will overlook what's already been done but please know that we're not gonna hurt you but you can't freak out on us like you have.

Don't let me down bro...

You're free to join again

7. TopHatCat

TopHatCat New Member

And GhOS7 just give me one more chance I will do anything please.I will keep helping the clan.But on my first day when I join I finally felt accepted.So please unban me a least

Gh0S7 likes this.
  8. SnekSquad24

SnekSquad24 New Member

If you guys are still looking for members, I'd like to join!

9. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

We're always looking for new members. No matter what your infamy is… we like to have a diverse group so everyone can fleet up and enjoy the game.

Feel free to join our server. Once the guild system returns, we'll make sure you get a spot :cool:

SnekSquad24 likes this.
  10. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Please expand the above quote…
    Registration for our guild is reserved for members who joined us on discord. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have been to you.

We may still have room for new recruits. Better hurry because slots are being filled quickly.

11. DuckiestPlains6

DuckiestPlains6 New Member

Hey Ghos7! Joined you guys in discord and just requested to join guild (looks like they fixed it). I was wondering if I can get the invite? That'll be awesome :) Would love to work as a team!

12. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

No worries, we already verified you. You are official now.

Enjoy :cool:

13. bigp432

bigp432 New Member

Would like to join up if your still accepting players....bigp432 is in game name

14. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Ahh so now I know! I was wondering who you were m8.
    Well, I'm not sure how many more the guild will hold. I have 25 now and if anything... A decent line of LoD members on the server waiting to get in.

Could ya join our server? I'll see what I can do.

15. Amuze

Amuze New Member

Lv12, 1000+ infamy looking for guild. In-game name is Amuze.

16. SpiritPotato

SpiritPotato New Member

If a position opens up, please let me know. My IGN is SpiritPotato (~500 infamy). Thanks!

17. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Waiting for you to respond in the welcome channel brotha…

18. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

Holy Taters!! Ya made it home :cool:

19. Jean.b.r.p

Jean.b.r.p New Member

[CITA = "Gh0S7, mensaje: 3010, miembro de: 2,062"] ────┤ Unirte legión de condenación ├────

Agreed me potin
    Somos una comunidad de juegos móviles de usar que está listo para conversar con personas de todo el mundo.

Aquí @LoD , te garantizamos una experiencia que no olvidará jamás. Nuestra comunidad y clan tiene mucho que ofrecer y estamos orgullosos de nuestros miembros y personal por hacer LdD genial!

He aquí sólo algunas cosas que pueden esperar durante su tiempo con nosotros.

• Una experiencia de nivel profesional como ningún otro
    Nuestro servidor está muy bien organizado y fácil de navegar, pero eso no es todo ... Ponemos el poder en sus manos para que pueda controlar el contenido que usted ve.

• modo de juego competitivo y ocasional
    ¡Las posibilidades son infinitas! Puede unirse a los juegos basados en clanes o potencialmente crear su propio gremio usando nuestro nombre. Además, tenemos juegos basados en servidor que todos puedan jugar sin restricciones.

• Transmisión de Acceso
    ¿Tiene un canal de YouTube o una manera de transmitir los juegos? ¿Quieres compartir tu experiencia? Tenemos todo cubierto!

Hay mucho más por descubrir y con el tiempo se verá qué tan serio que somos. LD es la única influencia que es flexible y se adapta a las necesidades de su comunidad.
    ────────────────────────
    Únase a nosotros hoy : https://discord.gg/QDzQSvD
    ────────────────────────

[​IMG]
    Debido a la gran participación tales para el registro de la alianza en nuestro servidor, ahora se requiere que se unan a nuestro servidor de la discordia para ser aceptada.
    [/CITAR]

Gh0S7 likes this.
  20. PrasantGrG

PrasantGrG New Member

Can I join? My IGN is PrasantGrG