1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New playing style......use everything

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tease, 23 Aug 2017.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Well sounds good, but now think about all the pay to win players that probably have a better secondary ship and weapons than you. No it doesn't sound as fun...

2. Tease

Tease Member

Obviously u suck at war robots if u are bashing it lmao Screenshot_20170825-224215.png Screenshot_20170825-224215.png

3. Tease

Tease Member

Oops i didnt mean to double post pic and also they are making money again cuz they listen to their players rovio......hint hint

4. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

I dunno man, but dying on my mk5 shooter and respawning as an mk1 enforcer doesn't sound too fun to me.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Its a game mode, you shouldnt be forced to use it

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

I started playing War Robots as a result of this thread. I actually think it can work. You don't have to use your other vehicles if you don't want to, though it helps a lot if you do, since War Robots allows you to leave mid-match. That sounds bad but, at least in lower ranks, people seem to rarely leave without at least playing their first bot. This would also help with the problem of finding duplicates, mostly because it would be replaced with the problem of gaining enough sugar and parts to level items for 5 ships. The only problem is that match timers would have to extend, and Bay players may or may not be willing to play War's 10-minute matches. Then again, as a separate mode, why not?