1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding infamy, what range is comsidered low infamy, and what range is considered high infamy?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 26 Aug 2017.

1. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Just like the topic title says, what is considered low infamy, and what is considered high infamy? Is 4000+ comsidered high infamy? Is that realistic since there are only a few 100's at that level. Is 1000 imfamy comsidered low level? But yet the big majority of the players is under 1000 infamy... Is it realistic to say that the big majority is low level? Or are high and low something in between?

And while I'm at it, what infamy range is comsidered middle level?

It's little bit hard to formulate for me, but I think the question should be clear. So any toughts about it?

2. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Tricky question..considering there's mk5 at 800+ and mk6 at 1200+. Personally I've lost interest in infamy due to the amount of sealclubbing going on. Yes I play to win..but if I lose..then meh. Went from 2030-1300 with mk4 shooter..maybe I was punching above my weight?..but now I'm in the pool of players who MANY still don't understand it's a team game and for a lot of matches we're outnumbered by mk5 on the enemy team. So now..I just play for "fun"..do quests etc..but even that's getting stale as for over a month the best I've got out of all the chests is maybe 1 or 2 rares. Maybe I've upset the Devs somehow:D

ThatOnion and Captain Gilligan like this.
  3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

A good sign you are doing something right is if you are consistently being paired with ships of a higher mk than you

Screenshot_2017-08-26-03-50-27.png

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    I use the terms "High" and "Low" Infamy based on a players gear/ship level. If they have tier IV epics, mk 5, and are only at 3000 infamy, I consider that low infamy. On the other hand if that same person has tier 2-3 epics / tier 3-4 rares and is at 3000 infamy, I'd consider that high infamy. In my view, its all relative.

The Otherguy and Rock'N'Rolla like this.
  5. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

"The average infamiesfor different ship tiers during previous 30 days have been:
    Mk1: 192
    Mk2: 326
    Mk3: 558
    Mk4: 1137
    Mk5: 2289
    Mk6: 3562
    Mk7: 3807"

This is what miika said in another thread

6. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Yep and based on that I'd say below 1100 is low and above 3500 is high

7. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I have seen a speeder with tier 4 rare sniper cannon at 1500 infamy

8. disorder

disorder Active Member

really nice, would like to know the maximum and the lowest infamy per MK, should be interesting too

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Ive seen a non-tanking mk2 fixer at 980 infamy! (he had played the beta a little)

10. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

To me, if you are a mk4 at 3000 or a mk5 at 4000, I am impressed

The Otherguy likes this.