1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Its guess the outcome of an ace1 battle time!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by monobrow, 26 Aug 2017.

1. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Roll up, Roll up.. come and enjoy the "Battle Bay Fair MatchMaking" match of the century!
    Ever wonder what grinding your ass off as free to play gets you after 3years*?
    Want to know whether 1k USD of your hard earned dollars is enough to get quality game play in Ace1 league?

*estimated. Could be more, or a lot more, or maybe never.. thats the beauty of RNG folks!

IMG_0793.PNG

Can you possibly guess the results?
    I promise a result more shocking than Mcgregor vs Mayweather 8!

IMG_0795.PNG

And dont tell me that due to the low inf players on banderas team it, "all evens out".
    The difference in gear level between banderas and everyone else is so insane that excuse just doesnt wash.
    I was 1 hit by his t5 legend torp
    I have 5k health.

This is seal clubbing at its most distasteful, yet is perfectly fine.
    Bleh

Im so triggered right now, at least I dont need to play for another 24 hrs now my quests are done.

behumble and Captain Gilligan like this.
  2. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I was hit by bandaras' t5 legendary missiles
    I died lol, bet you didn't see that one coming

3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I guess that you were defeated. Some say banderas cant lead shots, but he mustve learned because he has been a beast lately.
    Here is another one for you :)
    upload_2017-8-26_11-45-3.png
    upload_2017-8-26_11-48-1.png

4. monobrow

Completely different bud.

YSL is great player but he isn't a shooter with a whole bunch of T5 legends.

I'm not complaint about the "average" nightmare players, I'm talking about the fully stacked ones. They should not be in the ace1 3.5k pool.

Play a dps class and get to 3.5k then you will see the pain

5. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I see your point. We are talking like top 50 players being in your ace I battles.....
    No way could i play DPS up here.....would need tier 4-5 rares or epics....take a year probably more for ftp lol

monobrow likes this.
  6. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

I've been taken out by banderas big torp from full health as well. The most annoying part of it was it was just shot in our general direction, I had moved over to start healing the team and was backing up when wave timing and already being in the forwards to backwards momentum change meant I was stuck with nowhere to go.

However I wasn't bitter because I've also had games where I was paired up with banderas, or Orpheus, American Marauder etc so it balances it. However people are far to quite to moan when they lose and not say positive things when they are on the winning side.

7. monobrow

Trust me, im not one of those guys.
    What i want is fair matchmaking for all leagues.. +-800 inf matchups (or whatever the seal clubbing limit is, as set by rovio themselves)
    Ace1 is the only league where Rovio go against their own matchmaking rules.

Remove seal clubbling rules or add them into ace1.

8. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

It's the end of a season, the really good guys have risen again and due to the fact we are probably in the top 5% of all players what's the issue with having match ups with the other top 5%??

It's only at the very top that these extremes are seen really and we shouldn't forget that we get a lot of fast game queues at the small sacrifice of some less optimial match ups. Like I said however we do get on the winning sides of these match ups just as often as we do the losing sides, so from a fairness perspective it's still fair.

Lastly to say it's seal clubbing is very unfair on the other players. They are also not choosing to end up in these match ups but it's just the way it is. As the game population develops more people will hit the very top like these guys will have more of their own level of players to play against and this will become a lesser issue. Early days.