1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to evolve weapons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ¥ Mak ¥, 10 May 2017.

1. ¥ Mak ¥

¥ Mak ¥ New Member

I have reached my weapons to lvl 10 and now its asking to evolve them. But how do i do it. Pls advice and check attachement below

Attached Files:

Last edited: 10 May 2017
  2. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

You are lacking a second uncommon blast cannon, to evolve any weapon you need the relevant crew member talent (check), the right amount of those flask which's name I keep forgetting (check) and another copy of the same weapon and rarity, no matter in which level that other weapon is.

Vesios likes this.
  3. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

As long as you get a weapon in the figure, you can evolve.

4. RAFAEL A MARIN

RAFAEL A MARIN New Member

how can you get another weapon. when you can't buy it at the store

5. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Boxes and chest

6. zarraka10

zarraka10 New Member

Cómo evolucionó teniendo 2 del mismo tipo?

7. RAFAEL A MARIN

RAFAEL A MARIN New Member

thank you whistler

8. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

u have to get the same weapon out of a chest

9. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Una tiene que llegar al nivel máximo posible (luego del cual se debe evolución el arma para continuar subiendo el nivel), las dos deben ser de la misma rareza, tenés que tener desbloqueada la mejora de tripulación relacionados con el arma y tenés que tener la cantidad correcta de celdas de poder de la rareza correcta.

10. Albooz

Albooz New Member

U cant .. it's impossible.. i got stuck with 3 lvl10 items

11. Insta

Insta New Member

Professional Mobile Gamer
    You just gotta be lucky with the chests. and scraps as many unwanted items as you can and collect pieces and combine them. wish u great luck!

12. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

it is possible, u have to get lucky and get the same weapons out of a chest

13. Albooz

Albooz New Member

I opend +20 chests and created 2 red items ... Still waiting for my luck....

14. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

well good luck

15. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

Depending what the item is, if it's just a common/uncommon you could buy another ship and get another item. This is what I did for one of my cannons.
    I've managed to evolve 2 cannons(1 common 1 uncommon) and have spare a uncommon turbo ready to evolve that as well. Only been playing a couple days, not too hard to evolve at all.

16. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Yep, wait till you get to rare, epic and legendary... Then u will understand... I'm stuck at T3 in most of my gear, and buying pearls hasn't help me either, 'cos random stuff u get. I'm a defender and get yellow and green rare and epic parts, just junk to scrap, more than 2 months and not able to get the extra epic canon, big thorp, turbo, etc. most neded to evolve to T4, and to evolve to T5 you need two of the same, seems like mission impossible. You tell me in a couple of months how it went... Maybe you are a lucky one!

17. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

Sure. But this thread is about someone who has only just reached his first level 10s :) If T3/T4 and such was just as easy that'd be lame.

18. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I know that, but I truly want to know his opinion within one or two months from now about this.

19. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

Once I reached lvl 20 or so I have been swimming in umcommons and have plenty of rare items to evolve but limited on parts. Getting dupe items is definitely not a big deal for uncommon and I get a lot of dupes for rares too. You have to be really unluckly on rares to go months without seeing a dupe you want. Getting dupe epic items is challenging and I can see how luck plays a part but it also forces players to use a variety and not everyone has a cookie cutter best setup. This game is pretty well balanced and all the different weapon load outs can he effective.

20. T Funktabulous

T Funktabulous New Member

How is there no comprehensive wiki for mats needed to upgrade each weapon/rarity? Cmon community, let's get it together. :)