1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

About Seasons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Poupichou, 26 Aug 2017.

1. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Hi all,

Maybe the question (and the answer) were already discussed, but i don't find the thread, and i don't really understand the FAQ (my english is very awfull, but not so bad for a french guy ;o).

Concerning season, it's possible to finish exactly at 2999 infamy points, with the 3rd rank of rewards, (very interesting with the legendary parts).
    I would like to know what about for the next season?
    I will be only with ACE-II players, with 2300-2999 infamy points => in consequence, I will be directly on the top of ranking, with an other chance to trust the podium, before to go to ACE-1?

Thank you for your support.

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Yes, at 2999 infamy you are still inside the brackets for Ace II so you will stay in Ace II for the next season.
    Ace I is 3000-3999 infamy, so gain that one extra point to be in Ace I :)

3. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

you could and given the state of ace1 it's probably a really good idea too

behumble likes this.
  4. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Thank you.

Monobrow, i follow and congratulate your fast progress, since i passed 2 hours, into your Guild, few months ago.

As reward, is there legendary parts for everybody, in Ace1?

5. monobrow

IMG_0789.PNG IMG_0791.PNG IMG_0790.PNG
    1-10 gets legnedary parts and winning ace 1 is a great reward (see pic)

However.. once you win ace 1 once you are then put in pretty much a mini nightmare league that is impossible to win unless you are a big spender or have max everything . The name of the guy winning it is Rovios target audience, lol

6. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

So, as reward, if there is no legendary parts for all players of ace1 (as you, at the 69th place), it could be more interesting to be 1,2or3rd from ace2, to have legendary parts.

Obviously, i'm not able to reach +3500... With my current stuff.

7. monobrow

Exactly

And I'd bet 3800+ would win every ace2 league.

This is the problem. And it is very demotivating.

Rovio says everything is working great and fully optimised though, so I guess everyone else is just wrong :(