1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sinklair Talents

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BlindMelon, 23 Aug 2017.

1. BlindMelon

BlindMelon New Member

So, Ive finally gotten enough duplicates to make a swift torp worthwhile. What is the consensus on how to allocate the Sinklair talents? Damage or movement speed?

This is going to go on a mk5 enforcer build(maybe shooter as well) with blast cannon/swift torp and either flare or firebomb. I'm open to suggestions on the last two as well.

2. Invict

Invict New Member

I suggest going for the movement speed. I myself use a level 20 epic swift torpedo with all speed talents and speed perks. Right now the speed on it is 7.2. Almost always a guaranteed hit when close enough, especially with my frost blaster. :)

3. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

I would say speed, because how faster the torp is the more difficult it is to avoid.

4. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Don't put a firebomb on an enforcer man, we've only got 3 red slots, I also like speed for swift torps.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. BlindMelon

BlindMelon New Member

It's a beast though... 80+ dps. My other options are an epic flare(lvl 4), epic sniper(lvl 12), or an epic railgun(lvl 11).

6. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Having fire bomb and swift torpedo/blast cannon alone won't leave you anything for firing. If you want to use fire bomb, you have to stay with the team and play little defensively. But swift torp, flare gun and blast cannon, you can easily take 1 on 1 fight.

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

What about big torpedo: speed or damage perks?

Just a thought: if we keep on applying damage perks, etc to swift torpedo and keep on applying speed perks, etc. to big torpedo, will the damage become almost equal.
    If this is true, we can save one slot point, and have almost the similar damage.
    Tell your thoughts.

8. BlindMelon

BlindMelon New Member

Theoretically the range on FB allows it to be used in a 1v1 situation. I can nearly launch it on top of myself if needed. I'll play with it when I upgrade tomorrow and report back.

9. BlindMelon

BlindMelon New Member

I'm fairly certain the damage delta between the two makes this scenario nearly impossible. It's about an 80% difference if I remember right.