1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ban - Unexisting in game Rules

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 24 Aug 2017.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Good riddance. You act like buying even a mk3 ship costs so much.

Last edited: 24 Aug 2017
    The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

500k for speeder mk3 to be exact.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. KiloMeda

KiloMeda Member

I agree that there needs to be clear rules on this. Many people here are saying "of course you should be banned," but where is the line?

If he had an mk3 would that have been ok? What if he is mk4 but using tier 2 uncommon items?

The rules should be clarified as my version of the game doesn't allow reporting for "using under-leveled items." If Rovio wants the community to police themselves rather than review ban cases, then the report option should be "not a team player" or something generic.

wreck your day and disorder like this.
  4. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I just said it because lil children do play this game and r and might be on forums anyway why isn't my unwatched thread not working lol

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Sure, definitely. But clearly you weren't as you dropped 900 infamy straight like dropping off a cliff.

Using the mk2 is not the issue. It's the end result of doing that. Hurting your own team is a bannable offense in every team based game. It's just common sense.

6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

OK ok ok
    Bro, what the hell. Its not that expensive to level up mk2 speeder to mk4 honest to god.
    You are acting like it will put you under or something to save up a couple million gold to have your "fun"

I think the ban was well deserved, and ur rss were cut because that comes with the ban. Also if they label you a seal clubber you get paired up with high level players no matter how far u drop.

However, devs, this happens too often. They think just because there is no rule about it is ok. Many players it seems do not have common sense about the consequences of playing lower mk level ship than their infamy requires. There should be rules that can be found on the game and explaining the ban/loss of rss.

TheCrisco and Captain Gilligan like this.
  7. disorder

disorder Active Member

being banned for this without knew is unfair and must be boring... especially when you look at chat without moderator (sex, racism,etc...) , mk4 playing at 400 infamy (with t3 epic, 1k fight, lvl 25+) without any problem, people afk during battle without problem...

rovio is not fair with this

8. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Member

Well there is "other" report option available.

9. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Member

1 question, does the system auto bans players based on number of reports or do you check if player deserves it.

10. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Every ban is manually investigated always.

11. ArctiC

ArctiC Active Member

I thought it was the other way around (more people reporting gets you banned), what reason would you suggest for me getting banned? why would a player at 4500 Infamy lose intentionally? To get resources? I had maxed epics what more would I be needing (can check my battle log)!

Attached Files:

12. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Yes but it's better to have a mk2 with a lot of speed and 1 good weapon than a mk3 with much less speed and bad weapons

13. behumble

No its not. You have more hp, u r less likely to get targeted, u shouldnt have bad weapons as u got to 3k with good weapons, so just use those. Really should be going for mk4 tho, that would be more common. Mk1-3 are a joke, u never see them past 2k

14. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Yeh cos lv30 mortars on a speeder makes a lot of sense

15. behumble

Probably not the best weapon for speeder, but definitely more viable then a tier 1 rare trip torpedo.......or tier 1 rare or epic of any weapon

You know, i get tired of playing fixer sometimes too, so i have my enforcer leveled up mk5, and have built up the appropriate weapons for it. I definitely lose more, and dropped 800 infamy in 3 days playing it, but it was leveled up, i did good dmg and support. I didnt get reported or banned. Common sense.

disorder likes this.
  16. disorder

disorder Active Member

My mk2 reach 855 infamy, nearly impossible to have a better rank with a mk2

behumble likes this.
  17. behumble

Yeah, fixers may be the only exception to that....mk3s are usually around that range too. Honeslty have never seen a mk3 passed 1500, but i just wanted to exaggerate the fact its absolutely impossible to get to 2900 infamy as a mk2. This guy is just a troll to think it would be fun to play that ship at that infamy

18. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    @nosesabe I see your point exactly. Even if you were to take a step back and realize that you were causing your team to lose. THERE IS NO RULES IN GAME! This is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

However, I have to agree that the ban was justified, as @Miika said it's just common sense. If you cause your team to lose whether intentionally or not, you are ruining their experience and enjoyment. You don't need rules to see that surely.

19. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

@nosabe I have some good advice for you if you're playing on iOs... Go to home screen... Hold the battlebay icon untill it's shaking... And press "x"

20. behumble

And if @nosabe is on andriod, feel free to go to apps, hold down on it, and slide it up to remove :)

Wishaal likes this.