1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What I would like to see added to the game in the future

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by U.S.S. Boston, 12 May 2017.

?

What is more important to you to see added in to Battle Bay

1. Guild Wars or Guild Battles

15 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Fleet up with 5 friends or guild members

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  3. Way to do 1v1 up to 5v5 instead of just 5v5

10 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. New game modes

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Ship customization (Paint, Clan Logo, Country Flags)

15 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

Hello my name is Jason and I wanted to say that I think this an amazing game and would like to give some ideas that I would love to see added in to the game in the future.

The first idea I would like to see is to be able to fleet up with an entire group of clan mates or friends. This is a very competitive and strategic game and it stinks to get stuck with players who don't play as a team and is tough to even get a few wins in a row even with a fleet of two.

My second idea is to see some sort of guild battle against other guilds

I would love to see is a way to do 1v1 all the way up to 5v5! If you would do this the game could potentially be on MLG and Gamebattles.com.

A fourth idea that a lot of people would like to see is added game modes. Such as a free for all, a demolition game mode where a bomb must be planted with a timer where the enemy could defuse it, capture the flag, the options are endless!

Another idea brought to my attention is to be able to customize our boat! Maybe a way to custom paint our ships to our liking. Also maybe a way to make a clan logo and add it to our ship some where so we can represent our clan! I'd also like to add country flags to my ships as well!

One thing I would love to see changed and pisses me off the most is how my ship stops targeting the ship I'm mainly focusing on and targets someone else mid shot just because of a slight change in camera angle. I know you can lock on by hitting the target but sometimes you are in too much of a heated battle and driving in circle during a gun fight. It would be nice to only change the target by tapping on them instead of trying to swing it.

Lastly, please add a feature to be able to add friends by searching their player name so it makes it easier to find friends that you refered to download the game. I haven't seen or played such a fun, competitive and strategic game like this since Socom and feel it has endless potential and replay value. I will continue to update with more ideas and thank you for such a great game and keep the great work up.

Last edited: 12 May 2017
    HappyEvil, JDAR and QTesla like this.
  2. QTesla

QTesla New Member

I like the idea of having guild battles or even just fleeting up with more than 1 person.

I'd like to see game types like CTF and plant the bomb as well, even just for events at some point.

U.S.S. Boston likes this.
  3. Albzi

Albzi New Member

Qteslmarine.

That or another gamemode, CTF could work quite well if done properly.

But fleeting up with more than 1 person I think is a necessity.

QTesla and Arbores like this.
  4. Arbores

Arbores New Member

Hello
    Thanks for the game !

What I would like to see added to the game in the future is :

For a start fleet up with 5 friends or guild members

Second i believe different game modes, such as capture the flag would really nice.

And one last thing witch i hope could be done and hopfully not to hard to do is. adding othr options of text during battle such as RETREAT. or FOLLOW ME.

And we would appreciate to be able to do 2v2 3v3 up to 7v7 or more maybe

And we would appreciate to be able to exchange with other players 1 item vs 1 item of equivalent

Thanks for the game !
    Great job with the game and keep making it better we love it :)

5. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I would like a free for all mode and also a way to make customized ships

Nicawarrior and U.S.S. Boston like this.
  6. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games

I do not want 5 man fleet to happen for 3 reasons

1. Even unfair matches

Basically the best players can fleet up and can become a monstrosity. Facing against this is practically unfair and will cause players to rage quit

2. Infamy system mess up

If you keep winning and winning, it can bring up lower players into matches and even unfair as of point 1

3. Game will have a bad reputation

People will start to hate the game if 5 man fleets exist as they're mad about it and drama will cause

TheRedSpeeder and Arbores like this.
  7. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I think a fleet of 3 would be perfect
    Not too unbalanced bet you can be assured your partners are experienced

8. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

If they make it a priority to match up against another "premade" team then it won't be a problem at all. Most team based competitive games handle matchmaking this way and it makes the problems stated non-existent. If the top 5 players team up, then they'll go against the next best group of five. At that point you have the ability for guilds to mean something and videos of the two best teams fighting would be something worth watching if they ever implement a spectator feature.

9. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

thats why if u try to fleet up with someone that has 800 more infamy than u it dosent work but if he has 800 or less infamy is ok

10. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Maybe 2 people for fleet but I want 1v1 so I can duel my friends and so I don't get screwed over from afk teammates....

11. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

they should add friendly battles 1v1, and definitly able to fleet with more than 1 friend

12. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

I very much like your idea of other game modes and will add it to my post and poll! Thanks for your input and hope you don't mind!

13. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

I would love to see other game modes for sure and definitely need a way to fleet up with an entire team of friends or clan mates.

14. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

I like your idea of customizing your ship as well! Like different skins and maybe even a clan logo we can throw on to represent our clan!

15. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    I m in favor of guild battles but not sure about 5 man fleet and search option is all i want right now

16. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Ya that's what I was thinking
    Maybe a couple paint jobs
    Or even a way to change the body a little bit
    Idk just ideas

Also if you could name your ship and have the name painted on that would be epic

MizRed and U.S.S. Boston like this.
  17. U.S.S. Boston

U.S.S. Boston New Member

Very good ideas my good man and like the naming your ship idea too! Keep them coming and will add it to my original post!

MizRed and JDAR like this.
  18. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Will do
    Btw clans are up HYPE
    If your looking for one check my bio

19. HungryMan

HungryMan New Member

I'm praying for a free for all mode...

20. HeroicBubbles

HeroicBubbles Active Member

I like the idea of 5 player fleet battles in guild wars or some separate mode but I do not want it anywhere near the normal match making queue. Part of the appeal of the game for me is just pick up a battle whenever without having to organize anything. The problem with other game modes is the split the player base and if it is not large enough to support them than the matchmaking really suffers.