1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PEARL USER (I Want to get Legendary Weapon)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Pakunoda, 8 May 2017.

?

Where to spend my pearls?

1. Level up my Captain to upgrade ships

15 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. Open 10x Chest

38 vote(s)
    67.9%
  3. Upgrade Epic Weapons

3 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Because you said you use it on your speeder.
    No I mean what are you thought of the Enforcer in general? I am thinking to use this ship besides my Shooter :)

2. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

i still dont know... i just started but i think a lot of yellows means a lot of disabled..

Helius Maximus likes this.
  3. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

Many bugs and issues with this game. However, I'm optimistic for the future because this game has many players!

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Let me briefly tell those ship benefits in case there's something you don't happen to know:
    - Shooter: Get 2 types of items (mostly) red and blue. Is really good dealing massive damage but usually need some fixing too.
    - Speeder and Enforcer: Both are pretty fast ships and can get red, yellow (most) and blue. Will deal stuns and freezes around the enemy team if they can dodge bullets fast enough. Also defending others by tesla shield. Good for chasing final unfriends at the end of the match and especially speeders seem to be dangerous in the hands of the top players.
    - Defender: Usually slow (if no turbo equiped), has a lot of health and works as a tank for the team. Only gets red and mostly blue items. Can stand against massive damage like p0rthos for example.
    - Fixer: The lifesaver ;) who fixes your butt and can be really dangerous too like Brizo. Hard to kill if equiping good fixing items and having a good team around it.

I hope this helps you guys making up your minds :)

Memorize and Mr squiqqle like this.
  5. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Thank you sooo much which ship do you recommend to mount the torps?

and any idea how to use torps properly, when I get too close its not dealing any damage.

6. TheRedSpeeder

I don't use torpedos so much anymore but last I used it in my shooter (I have tried it in speeder - never again :confused:) Torpedos works with launching distance so you need to launch it that far it gets activated (at the start of the green part when aiming, at red part of it the torpedo just disappears). That's why I recommend either shooter or defender (haven't ever played defender so can't say if it works or not).

7. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Alright thanks maybe ill go with shooter (Missile Launcher, Torps, and Long range mortar, do you think its a good combination?

8. TheRedSpeeder

It's good if no one get near you (for example I like to stick at the enemies back so if I would get near you, you would be defendless with those weapons). I would recommend taking one cannon at least with you and when you get more weapon's space to your ship, then I would add more those weapons.

I mean missiles and torpedo needs to be fired from a bit distance and mortar all are hard to aim right at your own position. Cannon can be fired with out limits to any distance near you.

Pakunoda likes this.
  9. TheRedSpeeder

For example, I use in my mk5 shooter blast cannon, missiles/big berta, torpedo, flare/carronades and mine. Those are making pretty good combination on long range and short range attacking. I would die without hope if speeder get to my back when I don't equip blast cannon or flare/carronades (Some people use normal cannon, sniper cannon and so on.)

Pakunoda likes this.
  10. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    BTW how much damage it does??

11. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

around 1500usd..

Memorize likes this.
  12. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    Usd?? I m asking about its damage!

13. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I havent spent much money on the game and now what do i see:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

14. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

?

15. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

sorry i thought damage on my pocket, ahah anyways it damage around 1400+ sometimes I can sink 3 ships in 1 torp if they are altogether. (Infamy 1200+)

16. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    Lolz... yeah its same as epic lvl 2.. and i would love to test ur skills currently i have 2700+ infamy and member of fallen angels add me if u want

17. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Sorry i was triggered but the biggest pay to win goes to the MasterOv paying to win!

See what i did therr

Crazycyclops likes this.
  18. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Ouch masterov I subscribed him I guess he will spent $10000000000000000000000 on the game soon
    Jkjk nobody can get that much money

19. Scott Ries

Scott Ries New Member

Project Manager
    You said it...haha

Sarleon likes this.
  20. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

Im also a huge pearl user myself, my advice for you is get that second legendary weapon. Then focus on your crew, get the sugar from battles then spend the pearls to train faster, always make sure you have the sugar for the next training session before speed training otherwise you'll have to buy sugar which is a waste when you can battle for it. You can't get your weapons to T3 until you hit level 20. Good Luck!
    -WinkleBerry5