1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

BAE WATCH! Battle Bay Tournament 2, discord link posted here - come join live discussion :^)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeeMeester, 26 Jul 2017.

1. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Hey Guys!

We are back with an even better connection & a juicy update clip just to let you know we don't give up & we will be starting the BAE WATCH! Tournament tonight with our new connection.

Thank you again for your patience waiting to see the EPIC tournament we have in store...

Come here TONIGHT @ 8PM CST & Let's PARTY!

-DM xD

2. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

BUMP! Come watch with us... It's LIT :)

www.BAEWATCH.Win

Come say hi! We got folks in the chaaat xD

Last edited: 21 Aug 2017
    Ian likes this.
  3. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Can we're watch it on YouTube? I'm so excited but I don't like going to websites I haven't been to before in case it's unsafe no offense

DeeMeester likes this.
  4. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

after watching the quarters... i'd just like to suggest changing the tie breaker mechanics or maybe for future tournaments... i think the hierarchy would be better this way: stars - mvp rank - kills. this will be more consistent with the primary score which are the stars earned, mvp rank is also a measure of how much you contributed to the team's success so 1st place gets 5 points, 2nd gets 4, and so on. and the final tie breaker should be kills (this is because we have to recognize that kills aren't a fixer's primary objective)

OR

stars - wins - mvp rank - kills.

OR wins - stars - mvp rank - kills

DeeMeester likes this.
  5. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

oh and maybe 5 battles for semis and 7 battles for finals :)

DeeMeester and Rango8 like this.
  6. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

I really like this idea! Thanks for your thoughts yellowocean :D

7. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Just about to post the qualifiers now Joey!

8. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Percy, thank you for the support! www.BAEWATCH.Win goes straight to the BAE WATCH! YouTube channel

9. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

WOW Guyz,

WE MADE BATTLE BAY HISTORY <3
    Thank youuuuu!!!!

First night (last night) was an epic success! We had a huge turnout with a lot of pros & great streamers there:

BUNTA, WAVEBLOWER, WAR NET, GENKI GAMERS were all in the chat... so stop by tonight and you can maybe catch your favorite player/streamer and chat with them.

NEXT LEG of tournament is TONIGHT, the SEMI-FINALS. We'll be starting at 8PM CST North America or maybe just a little earlier so come get a front row seat :cool:

Here also at the top of this post is the full video from last night where you can rewatch all the EPIC battles and commentary with myself, adtr4lifeTV & Grey Storm gaming. I will be posting timestamps soon so u can easily fast forward to any battle once you're watching it after the fact. Was an amazing show!

See you guys tonight for the SEMI-FINALS at 8 PM CST (or just a tad earlier xD )

www.BAEWATCH.Win <- will take you to the YouTube channel with all the tournamenty goodness, Frogchamp!

Last edited: 21 Aug 2017
    ChickenSurprise and ThatOnion like this.
  10. ColdOne

ColdOne Active Member

Nice tournament!!!!

DeeMeester likes this.
  11. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Do i have to post another video of play before tonight?

DeeMeester likes this.
  12. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Yes, I sent you an email!

We need your submission as soon as possible!

Thanks, Zachiderp & good luck :D

13. Daidem

Daidem New Member

If someone with 2nd account in low infamy participate(beginner stage maybe) I think the player has a higher chance of getting 3 stars:cool:

The Otherguy and DeeMeester like this.
  14. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

[​IMG]
    BAE WATCH! Semi-Finals tonight!

They were 16... Now down to EIGHT!

Come watch Grey Storm, Zachiderp, OurTeamIsNoob, SmAsH501, ProficientGaming, Jordy803 & CR1MSON battle it out for the FOUR spots in the FINALS!
    Epic Battles on the Bay... :cool:

TONIGHT @ 8PM CST... www.BAEWATCH.Win will take you to the YouTube channel
    & We will see you there!

Ultrah likes this.
  15. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Appreciate this feedback a whole lot, Rubber Duck... so glad we got to witness you in action controllin' the bay :cool:

16. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Yo guys! Another EPIC night on the bay for BAE WATCH! Watch @ www.BAEWATCH.Win (forwards to YouTube channel)

Catch any tournamenty action you missed tonight in our Day 2: SEMI-FINALS on the video below... we had 4 matches, 2 disqualifications unfortunately and 4 players advance from the original 16 in the qualifiers.

Here's where it gets REALLY EXCITING.
    Tomorrow at 8PM CST, we've got the FINALS & the CHAMPIONSHIPS where we will crown the BAE WATCH! WORLD CHAMPION and they will walk away with a huge $5 cash prize xD

***So just to RECAP check the semi-finals below & tune in tomorrow & we will see you there! :cool:

ThatOnion likes this.
  17. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

[​IMG]
    CHAMPIONSHIP is here! Who will win?

Come check it out tonight at 8PM CST @ www.BAEWATCH.Win

Hope to see you there!

ThatOnion likes this.
  18. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

GREY STORM is the 1st-ever BAE WATCH! World Champion !!! :eek::D:eek: CONGRATULATIONS GREY STORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    ----->WATCH the SUPER EPIC battle in the video below... SPOILER: it comes down to a TIEBREAKER!
    ALSO, after the match, host-on-hiatus, ADTR4LIFETV calls in as does Grey Storm, our CHAMPION and both give expert commentary on the SHOCKING turn of events.
    (note: timestamp for when the match begins is indicated in description of video)

Zachiderp and ThatOnion like this.
  19. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Nice job grey storm. Too bad i couldnt participate cuz of school but thwt was an awesome tourny! Hopefully you guys do more.

The Otherguy and DeeMeester like this.
  20. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    This is going to be good ;)

DeeMeester likes this.