1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Item Ideas

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zachiderp, 20 Aug 2017.

1. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

Healing mortar. It should be a 2 slot item with the same range and radius as a long range mortar

Tesla Mortar- Unlike the bolt this mortar disables perks and effects that are currently active (overboost or healing) if a certain crew member is trained it can also be used to detonate mines and heal boxes.

Reverse nitro: A nitro but in reverse

I'll add more ideas when i can think of more

2. Arrow-->

Arrow--> Member

Does nothing but increases the odds of getting other items...#damRNG

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Zachiderp

So you would rather NOT have new items?

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

And heat seeking torpedo :)

Does same dmg as swift torp, but slower and 2 slots. Will heat seek if locked on a target when shot. If not locked on enemy it will be a regular torpedo (won't follow any boats)

5. Arrow-->

Arrow--> Member

Already hard to get item duplicates! Maybe if something is done to the existing system or if getting duplicates is made easier than before then there is a scope for expansion in a lot of areas. I feel the system is too rigid right now, any additions only decreases our probability of getting what we require. Think about it :/

Last edited: 20 Aug 2017
  6. Star.Nova

Star.Nova Member

7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I'd be for more Perks rather than more items. Maybe a perk for the exploding cannon that stuns for 1 second on the boat hit? (Uncommon)

8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I like those 2! We need no more red items, but yellow could take another.

9. Elurien

Elurien Member

I agree with this. But there should be a 2nd 2-slot healing item in the future. The problem is that a fixer got 5 slots in mk6 available but only with 2 repair pulse this can really be exploited. :-/

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. Zachiderp

Thats really good but coult be a bit broken if a player had 3-4 of those perks on 3 explosive cannons. But yeah more weapon specific perks or maybe a weapon mastery system would be great

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I'd like a new 2-slot Red item: the Phalanx CIWS ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phalanx_CIWS ) for intercepting incoming mortar, missile, and torpedo fire. And as a last-ditch effort, it could fire at enemy ships to lightly scratch their paint. ;)