1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Q] unhappy about the matchmaking, yet still clicking the ads?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Tripple Moon, 17 Aug 2017.

?

See the content of this thread

1. I agree and will join you passive protest

2. i disagree cause i like to be frustrated

3. i don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    This is just a question that poped-up in my mind:
    If you, the majority of the players as far as i can tell, are so unhappy about the matchmaking... (me included)
    Then WHY do we still click the ads and REWARD rovio (the game company) with advertising income?

Would you, if you were in their shoes, change anything if you keep gaining cash?
    I think not to be honest ;)

So as a protest follow my lead and just click next instead of the 50% extra FREE stuff you get.
    Because it's actually a bribe you accept for the aggrevation and frustration you experience with ~50% of your matches.

Would you accept such a bribe in real life, where you get more of the already free stuff, just to get frustrated?
    I'm would not for one, so i say: "No entertainment for me, then no advert income for you either" :p
    Starting after sleep tomorrow morning, join me ;)

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

While you stop watching ads, hundreds are downloading Battle Bay the next day ready to watch some. Good luck with that :)

Ovidmikel likes this.
  3. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Are you low key trying to stop others from progressing as fast in the game?

4. BBQ Chicken

BBQ Chicken New Member

or we could all just give 1 star reviews in the app store and force them improve matchmaking... or is that too harsh?

5. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    The only thing that frustrates me is the endless talk about matchmaking in these posts. Ad revenue generates games like this, plus vids, television, sports, websites, etc. Way of the world.

ThatOnion likes this.
  6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you rather want Rovio to profit and keep the updates coming? I know advertisements don't count for a majority of profits gained, but still. Whatever bit helps, helps.

ThatOnion likes this.
  7. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    So you say you 2ant to pressure rovio into "fixing" "broken" matchmaking, which requires money, last time i checked if rovio doesn't get money we don't get updates. You're kinda shooting yourself in the foot here

8. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Also that poll is extremely biased

9. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

the word you looking for is 'robbery'.
    btw you can just skip the ad and still get reward. no vip required. pm for details

10. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Agree with this

11. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I agree with this agreement

12. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

:p:p:p

13. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

"Robbery" you say?
    Oh..the irony.
    Pretty sure whatever you're doing is against terms..and offering to tell others how it's done..definitely is.
    It takes 20-30 seconds to "watch" the ads which earns Rovio revenue..more revenue=more content/updates.

14. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

A bribe even!

Congrats om having posted the dumbest thread yet out of a long series of "broken" matchmaking threads!

If Battle Bay is not giving you entertainment (as you claim), then perhaps visit the appstore and find something else that will? :)

Biffter likes this.
  15. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

too late beef. there is already a bunch of vids about this trick. people have been doing this for months.
    yes, 30 sec of your life + DATA COST for only 50%... in other words, if you wanna steadily progress like everyone else, pay up or gtfo.
    lots of f2p and other players from less developed countries already find this handy and dont give 2 shts about revenue of some big company dillydalliing during holiday, while they are struggling and playing in dirt.