1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Economics of Infamy

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BITTERSTEEL, 15 Aug 2017.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Did you get targeted when there were no enemies on screen or was there atleast 1 ship around?

2. Turbocat000

Turbocat000 New Member

i just see the red target patch but no enemy ships..it couldn't be lags as my internet speed is also pretty good..i just don't know where to shoot and i feel even my fleet for that particular battle feels the same as i can see that even they are confused..i use to think that this might just be momentary lags but its like a pattern now especially when my infamy starts climbing up...its strange and annoying sometimes..

3. CheekyDevilGod

If you can see the patch, the enemy is on screen, try using the target lock when you see a patch.

It'll turn you can towards them, then you'll be able to shoot as long as they are in range.

Turbocat000 likes this.
  4. Turbocat000

Turbocat000 New Member

I never use target lock but no harm in trying it..thanks a lot!!

5. CheekyDevilGod

Target lock sucks when enemy team is grouped together but helps

6. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Battle Bay Bullies - Offensive Coordinator
    I think We All have Our conspiracy theories but "that's" kinda a doozy. Just try to tip all the scales in Your favor. Fleet with a great player like Yourself. Camp out near your wifi source. Play on a fully charged device if playing for a good while. If You and fleet friend can play fixer maybe have the better fixer switch over. Then cross fingers and pull out your lucky rabbits foot and battle on!

7. KURNI

KURNI New Member

Bittersteel, Upload videos of u playing lower level ships from ur baby account. That would rather give players a meaningful grasp of gameplay as you are a skilled player. This makes us noob players learn lot better instead of seeing the nightmare matches where the standard of play is different , of course that makes learning much relatable. HOPE U CONSIDER MY THOUGHT.

8. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was thinking about dropping a video from a noob account, though it is such a hassle to switch accounts (gotta reinstall the game, run through the tutorial again, etc).The same principles apply to every level of rank though. Everyone can learn from Nightmare-Level videos and SLAUGHTER in their games, as was the case in my other account.

Remember, equipment is very important in this game, but the captain inside the ship is as, if not more, important than the ship itself.

Ckim likes this.