1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Start a New Account

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Wyatt N., 15 Aug 2017.

1. Wyatt N.

Wyatt N. New Member

Both my iPad and my iPhone are linked devices. Therefore, when I downloaded battle bay on my iPhone I was prompted with the question of whether or not I wanted to restore my progress from my iPad. I chose to not restore my progress do that I could start a new account focusing on different ships and items. This didn't work and it restored my progress anyways. I tried again many times deleting and re downloading the game but it never worked.

2. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    Clear the data of the app in your phone and try again...

3. Wyatt N.

Wyatt N. New Member

How do I clear the data without deleting everything on my phone?

4. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    go into settings -> apps -> Battle bay, on that screen you will have various options like forcibly stop the app, uninstall etc, 2 of them are to clear data and cache respectively.

5. Wyatt N.

Wyatt N. New Member

I went into setting and I have iOS 10.? But I couldn't find the category apps and battle bay wasn't listed as one of the apps that you can change the settings for.

6. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    Oh sorry, i never used that fruit operating system, and didn't notice yours was using that.
    My directions were for the android types.
    Maybe someone with similar O/S as yours could help you perform the same, if at all possible on them.