1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Anglerfish [HA]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sifa, 26 Apr 2017.

1. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hey, you are warmly welcome to join when the guilds work again. It could be that our main guild is currently full but you may first join our second guild Unholy Anglerfish. You will be invited to the main guild from there once the space opens for you :) Meanwhile you can add me as a friend inside the game to stay in touch.

2. Abishek chris martin

Abishek chris martin New Member

3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

We first need to wait until guilds and chats work again, right now they are still unavailable. After that, just click the guild icon from the main game screen and search the guild by name. As our main guild is currently full, you could first join our second guild Unholy Anglerfish.

4. Paige the Great

Paige the Great New Member

I'd like to join one of your guilsd once everything is up again pls, just started yesterday but think this games gonna waste a whole lot of my time!

Sifa likes this.
  5. Piquno

Piquno New Member

I would like to join my IGN: Piquno

6. Twistnd

Twistnd New Member

Would like to join when all is working again.
    IGN: twistnd

7. ADTR4Life88

ADTR4Life88 New Member

Hey guys I'm super active in the BB game I do youtube stuff as well I'd love to be apart of the HA/UHA organization!
    Add me as a friend if you get a chance Sifa my iGN is ADTR4Life88 current infamy is around 500-600 :)

8. Exofall

Exofall New Member

Love the idea! I'd like to be apart when possible!
    IGN: Exofall
    Lvl: 10
    Infamy: 422

9. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

You are all welcome to join as soon as guilds are up and running again :)

10. Boceaphus

Boceaphus New Member

Do you know is there a way to add friends or search for friends to add in the game with out just randomly choosing them from the open sea?

11. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Not until the global chat and guilds are running again, then you can just ask someone to talk in chat and add them from there or search for their guild

12. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the options are very limited now when guilds are down. No search feature still inside the game, so we would have to be in the same "lobby pool" and spot each others from there. Or find profile from leaderboards, which is not possible because I assume we are not from the same country and neither of us are top 50 in global list. So just have to wait guilds to function again :)

13. Gamesmith420

Gamesmith420 New Member

14. Gh0S7

Gh0S7 Member

I like your ad m8!
    Top notch!

15. CowOwn

CowOwn New Member

IT Support
  16. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

17. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! Guilds are finally back up and running again so you are all welcome to join now. Holy Anglerfish is currently full, so I suggest you first join our second guild Unholy Anglerfish. Once more room opens in main guild, those with longest waiting time or highest infamy will be invited to the main guild.

18. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

Hey! Looks like both guilds a full. I'd like to join if space becomes available!

19. Kashe

Kashe New Member

Hi
    Would love the opportunity to join the lower guild when a space comes available. Infamy is up and down at the moment . All ships are Mk2 atm. Ign is kdashe

Thanks

20. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Guys in a situation where both guilds are full, you can add me as a friend in-game and we can see if we can possibly clear inactives from the lower guild. You can find my profile from the main guild.