1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is guilds for?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MANTONIO, 14 Aug 2017.

1. MANTONIO

MANTONIO New Member

I know this is kinda silly question, but it keeps bugging me. I join a guild and there's no communication at all in the guilds chat. I was wondering what is the purpose of a guild? Is it beneficial for the member?

Thxs
    Mantonio

2. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

No benefits for guilds yet other then guild chat. I hope you find one where they talk actively! You meet some really cool people.

MANTONIO likes this.
  3. MANTONIO

MANTONIO New Member

Wow...kinda useless feature dont you think. I guess being solo is not so bad. Atleast i got my achievment for being in a guild

4. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    This is a perfect opportunity to recruit some players even thought it's the wrong topic.

Join Nightmare Legends [N-LGD] for an actively active guild! It's actually very active and you'll be happy in it. I think. Anyways join it!

MANTONIO likes this.
  5. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

Yeah it is for now, they said that they will be adding features for guild but no ETA and they haven't shared what it is they are planning to incorporate

MANTONIO likes this.