1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Play as team of 3

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zerwas91, 11 May 2017.

1. Zerwas91

Zerwas91 New Member

I really want to play this game with 2 of my friends. Is there any way that you can play together with 3 or more Players?

2. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

yes, you can fleet/join up w/ friends...once you've added them to your friends list, there's an option to "fleet up" and you all have to join the game at the time (within a few seconds, the game will prompt you) and you all will be matched up accordingly in the same game at the same time.
    Hope that makes sense.

3. Zerwas91

Zerwas91 New Member

But with the Fleet up option i can only team up with 1 Friend at a time right? I want to play with both the same time :(

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

He means that there is no way for sure. Only if you try to match the search for same time and hope for the best. With fleet option it is only possible to play with 1 friend at the time.

rlxgenerate likes this.
  5. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

To clarify what rixgenerate said: You can fleet up with 1 friend at a time. You will not be able to have a fleet of three people. Though who knows if they might add it in the future since it's been requested a lot.

rlxgenerate likes this.
  6. rlxgenerate

^ what they said ^

7. Zerwas91

Zerwas91 New Member

Man thats really a bummer...i really like this game but if i cant play it with 2 friends one always has to play alone...guess we need something else until they add such an option. Thanks for all your help!

8. rlxgenerate

yeah, just console them and advise them of the situation and let them know that it's not a feature. Hopefully the dev's will add it in the future!!!!