1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Will there be future update ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Charlotte Douche, 14 Aug 2017.

1. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Just curious, since i'm bloating in the bay, moar than half guild disappear.

2. Joshie_Jc

Joshie_Jc New Member

Most likely. Unless Rovio plans on giving up on the game.

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Uhhh ... yea? If not then the game would die. Online multiplayer games live and breathe with updates. Without them they would all die.

4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure a dev said "there were on holiday during august", but yes.. its been over 2 months now since any content update so we need something soon....

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

i would like to know how many people really work on update, or for this game.

6. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

7. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Check the credits screen from the game. 13.

8. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

Any ETA for an upcoming update?

9. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Definitely. Updates take some time because any kind of update to a game has to work as flawlessly as possible without any glitches or exploits.

Notice how in the forums nobody complains about how glitchy the game gets? Or how there's a exploiting method to farm something? Better to wait for something to arrive on time than to hurry it up.

And when it does come, watch the pages fill from all the ingame complaints.

10. Joshie_Jc

Joshie_Jc New Member

As always with any game. That's how the game community is nowadays. Sadly

Ultrah likes this.
  11. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

Never mind, i was revenue yesterday, i guess there will be moar content.

12. Rated R

Rated R Member

I gotta question Rovio's strategy. Global launch was in May. It's now been four months and no significant features have been added to keep users interested. We're seeing the number of users peak right now. If very little content is added, you're going to see many users become bored and find something new. Most likely, they won't come back. Now is the time to keep them hooked.

battlebaymembers likes this.
  13. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

For a long time speeders have received nothing but nerf. Granted we got bigger boats but that doesn't help mid-level players. No new items no new game modes and no purpose for the guilds.... Is this the end of BB? If not something big has to make it's way in the bay! Update better be huge :D:D

14. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

lol I love how people say the game is dieing when 20k new people join every week and the average player gets on 10 times a day

15. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I feel like in this early stages of game when it just has left beta the updates mostly balancing ones should be faster because what we need rn r not big updates or new features but tweak here and there to solve the problem we face daily.

16. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

Zeus recently stopped by reddit to ask what are some of te things we want to see added and changed in the game so i'm 100% positive they are currently working on something. just gotta be patient. i honestly dont think they have a big team working on this game. probably a few heads at most.

17. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Games like these usually start out with small team

18. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

19. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

ok, so twelve people on the team. i dont know what the fuck theyre doing then. lol

do they run all of the rovio games or is this their baby? i feel twelve people should be able to release balance, fixes, content fairly consistently if release schedule was planned properly. these kind of games dont need big releases all the time just consistent ones.

20. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Next update is the clincher for me. Genuinley hope its a good one