1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sarthak1726, 12 Aug 2017.

1. Sarthak1726

Sarthak1726 New Member

New features should be added to guild like guild war.

2. Shocky

Shocky Member

Shocky-Yesterday at 10:19 PM
    well if guild banks had where you can deposit 1 Item & only can be Tier I no perks; Uncommon Tier I (100 pearls) Rare Tier I (500 pearls) Rovio gets 10% back each way, and to buy something from guild bank same price. so rovio makes 10 pearls for uncommon and 50 pearls for rare, Nothing higher then rare allowed, and only 1 item allowed till someone buys it.
    So say I add; Rare Tier I Big Torpedo, I spend 500 pearls to add it to my guild bank slot. Rovio gets 50 pearls. Then say guildie wants it, they spend 500 pearls to get it, again rovio gets another 50 pearls, total 100 pearls.. Now how much money did player A and player B spend to do it? Rovio wins either way

Also you cannot buy from the slot for 7 days, and you cannot buy the same item twice
    *7days can be lower...

REMOVED NAME-Yesterday at 11:32 PM
    Hmm that sounds very interesting and viable without Rovio losing money

GhostYasuo likes this.
  3. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

I can see this being viable and also making sure the good developers don't lose out on their income from the game.