1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why me banned?? like loosing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by lucky2431, 9 Aug 2017.

1. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

It is written that it is banned for losses. But in your opinion, I'm out of my own fault? The fact that I'm playing on the mk2 speeder does not make me a losing player. I very often play much better than the crowd of allies on mk4. Look at the log of battles and my damage against the ratio of my hit points. In the team, I can easily shoot a few shooters or defenders mk4. The fact that I'm dying from a few shots does not make me a bad player or useless. I can not play for fun? I like to ride at maximum speed. The improvement of the ship will only exacerbate all the characteristics I can not afford to buy a new mk3 ship. All money is spent on equipment and perks. And those slots that are offered in the new ship. Or should I not play for the sake of fun, as if I only have to deal 7 to 12k damage so that very bad players would go up in rating? Is this your normal game? When the allies deal 100-1.5k damage and I lose. Given that they are at mk4 - mk5. I can not understand why I was banned. I know that because of the complaints of the players, but these complaints are not justified. Does a bad player get almost always a minimum of 2 stars per fight? Reconsider the facts and remove the ban .. Or check at least visually to whom the ban should be applied. I hope for your understanding. I used Google translator. I apologize for errors and grammar.
    My nik name: Kill.or.Die
    If need my tag # i can ask friends

Attached Files:

2. murius

murius New Member

I assume enough people reported you to get you banned. I have also heard players in live streams saying they ban ppl for equipping multiple of the same weapon if they don't think it will benefit the team. My thinking is if they allow you to do something like play a MK2 at 1400 infamy or to equip all mines or torpedos than why can someone report you?? We have floaters that do nothing - fix that issue first!!!

3. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

The fact is that I do not have no effective equipment. In addition to the big shield, nitro and Tesla bolt I have all the equipment is a rare 30 lvl with rare perks, some where the epic perks. By default my equipment can not be bad, instead of a new ship I prefer to buy something from the store and improve equipment. A fire bomb is constantly on the square. 840-875 damage from one shot to one person and bonus to damage to all teammate for 18+ seconds. 2-12k damage per fight. As with such statistics, can I be a loser or not effective ?? Speed on the ship is maximal 1.54 ovebust 80+% nitro 300+% how such a missile with such massive damage may not be effective ?! I very rarely miss this weapon.not rarely i managed on my speeder at any rating against players with a rating of 2.2k 2.4k. So why should I suffer because of the players who are really substituting the team, but complain about the smallest mk in their previous?

4. murius

murius New Member

I agree with what you're saying but I do know that people care how people are equipped. So either you were banned from people reporting your lack of MK ship, language or cheating.... Not sure what you were dinged for but maybe you need to ping Rovio and find out. I just know that I have heard and seen text where people do report other players over how a ship is geared especially the higher you get..... Good Luck finding out!!

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Ty, and gl too

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

It's pretty straightforward. If you want to play different ship, You have to level it up to the current level or atleast up to 1 level below your level. You can play some matches here and there with your mk2 and lose and they will probably won't care. But if you're constantly losing with your mk2, it's obvious that you're not playing with best of what you've got on purpose. It doesn't matter how much damage you do compared to your teammates in a match because they're doing best they can with what they've got and you're definitely not. That's why you got reported and banned. Not to mention quickly dropping too much infamy automatically flags you and drops your rewards.

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

In your opinion, if I deal a lot of damage, I'm a bad player, and what kind of hat that just finishes is a great player? Do not say that, because the bomb needs time to finish it off, and somebody does damage right away with one shot. This is the specifics of the weapon, not the problem of the player. Your injection is not logical

8. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Above I explained why I do not want to improve the ship, and I do not have any money for it all the time. I'm satisfied with all of mk2 and its slots

9. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Timer of ban does not work, after some hour of ban time will still. But need to be 6 days and like 20 hour

Attached Files:

lakshya likes this.
  10. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

people will think you are droping infamy if you use a low level speeder. save your gold and sugar and upgrade ur ship.

11. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Let people do not think. Or first look at the result, and then draw conclusions, so as not to send mindlessly complaining. Because For the time of development and discussion in this topic I have already pulled hundreds of thousands of gold, sugar, pearls and pieces of equipment, perks etc. -_- before the ban just had to pick up some of the green epic. Let complaints of this nature be moderated by people, not by machine. For example, many complaints about the loss of the rating, you can see the log of battles and ban or invest ban

12. Miika

Miika Game Lead

It's not a timer. It says the duration of the ban, not the time left.

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Ty for answer from ban time, how about the rest?

14. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Why my ask was ignored?

15. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Guys, is it not serious, threads with ask why my ban will not be considered? Or only my post not intresting nobody?

16. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Personal matters are never discussed at a public forum.

17. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Where do I go with the question of not just a bath that would get an adequate answer? If this forum freezes as well as the support service on the official site. Or if you got a ban then that's all there is no way back and is not subject to appeal?

18. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    I have played with you. You were awfull. You ran away pretty nice but result was always lose...

19. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

There are no immortal ships in the game. If I played the speeder and I was taken in the focus of several ships. That's not enough to just survive with 1000 hp. Besides, I did not say that I constantly win. I just do not lose constantly, so that I was sent complaints. At me the maximum speed, on this allies have an advantage having seen enemies earlier than they us. And I'm coming back for continue battle