1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best perks for missiles?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by bkorkmaz1, 11 Aug 2017.

1. bkorkmaz1

bkorkmaz1 New Member

I recently got 2 epic missiles and I want to replace my mortars. I don't have any perks for them though, what would be the best perks for missiles?
    Thank you.

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Range perks, definetly range perks. We all know how statisfying it is to hit enemies while they can't hit you. And if they can't hit you, then obviously they can't kill you.

bkorkmaz1 and Joey who like this.
  3. bkorkmaz1

bkorkmaz1 New Member

Are there any other perks for the missiles? Like decrease spread, increase damage, etc.

4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Adding range seems to have the added benefit of making shorter shots more accurate.

There are no perks specifically for Missile L. so your choices are range/ship hp/reduced cooldowm and %-damage for all weps on ship.

5. bkorkmaz1

bkorkmaz1 New Member

That makes sense, thanks for your help!

6. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

I've heard (ONLY HEARD) that range perk decrease the missiles spread, because the longer you fire, the more they spread. But if you have good range perks on, you can shot far and more accurate, but also very far, but with more unstable shots.

I use, Weapon damage and range perk.
    I don't reeeeally believe in the range thing, so I also go with some extra damage when I get closer up on enemies. (Windblower made a video about missiles too)
    IMG_4765.PNG

7. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

I use damage perk on my missiles, though it's shitty, it's better than nothing. That "range perk reduces spread" thing sounds like a bunch of hot air to me. Waveblower once said in his video that range perk make he "feel" his missile is more accurate, and now everybody's all over it.
    But I don't buy that, the game is really specific about weapon stats, it includes damage, projectile speed, damage area, status effects, duration, etc etc. If the perk indeed reduces the spread, I'm sure the game will specify it. But nothing, I've tried fitting a range perk on my missile and spread angle stays at 10 degree.

8. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Do you use enfo with missile and is it effective?.. Saw your profile pic, so asking it....

9. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

It's ok, not great, I'm not strong in close combat + I'm missing the third weapon slot if I only go with 1 slot weapons.
    Reason why I use it, is because I don't have better weapons, yet, and because with sniper it's a good long-range tactic.
    My tactic is long/mid range. I can easily dodge bullets because of enforcers acceleration and the sniper and missile can do serious damage if used right.
    Same goes for freeze, it's a nice team-play weapon, so we can take an enemy out 1 by 1

Babablacksheep likes this.