1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Perks on scrapped items?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Marc, 8 Aug 2017.

1. Marc

Marc New Member

Hi All,
    Does anyone know what happens to the perks loaded on an item that is scrapped? For example, if I scrap a sniper canon with +10% Crit Hit Damags perk in it, what happens to that perk? I know you don't get it back in tour inventory so do you get more gold? More parts? Or does it make no difference and I just lose it...( and should have removed it before scrapping)?

Thanks a lot,
    Marc

2. Clintastic

Clintastic Member

I have never risked it. I always remove then sell it

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

the perk is destroyed.

nothing else.

4. Marc

Marc New Member

5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

nope.
    you just lose the perk.

6. Marc

Marc New Member

Hmm...too bad. It's worth something...we should get something in exchange. At least some gold to equate the value of selling it.
    Thank you for the info. I'll always make sure to remove it from an item before scrapping it.
    Marc