1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Cells - Tip

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SirCornedBeef, 6 Apr 2017.

1. dean

dean New Member

It is an Expensive trade .Just to get x1 cell

2. dean

dean New Member

It's an Expensive trade .Just to get x1 cell.Have you reckoned up how much we would have spent in Gold etc. Just to get x1 cell. DOESN'T SEEM FAIR TO ME. Also it can take a week or more to to upgrade Level ll/lll

3. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

Indeed it does take time, but it is not impossible and it is cheaper than binge buying from the shop. It is a strategy to use when you are able to hoard a little and be patient.

4. Nauty

Nauty New Member

Can anyone help me with tips in battle ... new to this game and want to get better

5. SirCornedBeef

SirCornedBeef Developer

Level you weapons, don't yolo, look at your team members, gang up!

6. PAwn o PiES

PAwn o PiES New Member

Good luck with that at low levels. Theres always the one idiot that runs straight for the bloody base and is immediately instagibbed by the entire enemy team, without firing a single return shot. Then your teamates follow suit. At one point I was in the middle of a teamfight and 1 min 30 seconds in my entire team is dead and im being focused on by 3 mid health enemies. It sucks.

7. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

I Lol'd

My genuine tip (as a speeder) is dont rush in, wait, look at the map, see which area of the map they are in and go the opposite way round to get in behind. By the time u get there, they will be focus firing on your teammates and you can clean up

The zerg seldom changes direction and is aware of what is around them, until you get to Ace+ at least.

8. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

this system is badly thought out. i have over 1000 common and uncommon power cells, why would i need so many? i cant even use them as suggested by OP, because what i lack are parts and gold. and if i ever do have enough parts, am not gonna spend them on something I'll scrap moments later. i have just enough rare and epic power cells from chests and scrapping unwanted rares, so this system is just retarded.

once again i am asking you, WHY do i need to keep hoarding over 1000 common/uncommon power cells, when i will clearly never use them??? how about you stop counting your money, get of your asses and think of a better way to put them in use...

# @Zeus ?

monobrow likes this.
  9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

When you realize your rare ballpark mortars had use :eek:

Clintastic likes this.
  10. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

COPIED FROM MY POST ABOUT SCRAPPING
    So from my inventory now, here is a few things regarding parts and pieces.
    1. teir 3 rare pulse scraps for 10 rare pieces
    2. epic teir 10 for 1 epic piece
    3. teir 3 uncommon for chance of one rare piece or better (whattttt)
    4. teir 2 rare for 5 rare pieces
    S[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few things i am still wondering, how many cells do you lose evolving? As in if i were to evolve rare tier 1 to tier 2 how many cells would that cost? a maxed tier 2 rare will give you at least five cells. Either way i am not too worried about cells...not every day am i evolving epics or even rares haha. (that shiz takes time yo)
    Also, the number of pieces and cells remain the same no matter what level you are in your tier. The only thing that changes is the number of parts :)
    For examply, my lvl 20 rare cannon scraps for 1217 parts, but a lvl 11 napalm scraps for 414, and a lvl 14 scraps for 645, while a lvl 18 scraps for 1008 parts! I have absolutely no idea what the math is behind this.
    I will not be scrapping my tier 3 rare to see how many parts i would lose, but i guarantee the number would be huge lol.
    PS- i am a non paying player, so yes you can get far with not a dime spend :) super lucky to get the rare pulses though. waiting on literally any other rare healing item though.

11. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

However, bhurt insists I receive massive amounts of upgrade materials no matter what type, teir, or level! whoooo

12. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Can anyone show scrapping for t4 please, I have some lvl 30 rares and uncommons not sure if I should evolve again

13. disorder

disorder Active Member

Well,
    1 It seems that it work lesser and lesser when you up (infamy/lvl,)
    2 For me its really useful => i up overboost un common, when i will get a better one, i will get a good scrap.
    3 Useful when you are full of sugar, keep uncommon things, and up them, so you can continue farming gold.

And at scrapping epic t2 :Got 1 legendary piece and usually 5 epic fragment.

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
  14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

15. disorder

disorder Active Member

T3 epic

Attached Files:

16. Together Please

Together Please New Member

Totally agree with you bro...

17. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

Does it matter scrapping at T2L11 or T3L21 in term of getting more cells of the next rarity?
    I saw video that I need to go to T3L21, will it guarantee me to get more cells based on yourself experience?

Edit: uncommon items need to go T3 to get blue powercell in scrapping.

Last edited: 16 Sep 2017
  18. disorder

disorder Active Member

yes it works, but need so much fragment...

19. troy0619

troy0619 New Member

hmm worth trying...thanks for the tip.

20. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I am still dying for rare power cells. I decided to try the method of scrapping L21 uncommon but I can't acquire enough green parts to do so considering I also need more uncommon parts to level up rare items than it does rare parts, but there's just no way to buy enough uncommon parts from the market, and I have a metric sh*t-ton of uncommon power cells that I'll never be able to use.

In the past couple of weeks I would up scrapping an extra 8 rare items to get more cells, but I only managed to acquire only 20 rare cells in a week, so it it took me 2 weeks for a single evolve of the item I needed. Having a half dozen other rare items waiting to level up is a little frustrating as it fills my inventory with multiples of each. This continual scarcity of uncommon parts and rare power cells has me in a real bind, not entirely sure how this is going to work out without this game turning into the equivalent of chopping wood for weeks on end.