1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion-Unranked mode

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fix-it, 5 Aug 2017.

1. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    This mode wont affect infamy. You can chose 10 players for a room, invite some friends. If there is some space, it will fill up with random people that searchs game. Match system is same on ranked. 2v2v2v2v2, 5v5, no team maybe(kill everyone). They works on all rules. This is only one mode but seperates with "rules". Rules are basically gamemodes. Here is some rules I thought.

Deathmatch
    Kill as much as enemy you can! You can respawn again. There is a time limit or first to reach a kill count(dont sure how much)
    Flag Capture
    Capture winning flag and dont die while you carry it. There should be a countdown. If you lose flag, flag will spawn at where you died and count down stops. You can respawn again.
    Regular Match
    Our always same gamemode. But you can choose players, place everyone on specific teams, chose 2 people teams or 5 people teams. You have only one live. If people select 5vs5 and all same guild, GUILD WARS CAN BE DONE

These are some of my rules. So I'd like to see your rules...

Last edited: 5 Aug 2017
    Star.Nova, Jdm7, Excism and 2 others like this.
  2. lakshya

lakshya Member

I liked this idea .

3. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

Wonder why devs never reply to good ideas like this? Maybe it's in works? We'll see.

Star.Nova likes this.
  4. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Capture the flag is always fun but I feel like good speeder will win every time and would be impossible to kill

5. Star.Nova

Star.Nova Member

6. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    thats where shooter and other ships come. Shooter and enforcer can kill speeder but fixer can heal friendly speeder. You need to die to lose flag, so defenders can be usefull to be alive long time. Every ship is important.

7. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

True but with capture the flag a good speeder will pick and capture (if not capture evade long enough) while the less superior team won't even pick up on time or drop way too soon. Unfortunately there isn't enough coordination with team available to make it work at this time IMO.