1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No Damage after boat get shooted!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by UdithSmash, 10 May 2017.

1. UdithSmash

UdithSmash New Member

Hello @Zeus

After I shooted , the boat get nothing damage . Aim is perfect and boat is also locked , But I dont know why the boat is not getting damaged .

Is this a Bug ?

2. The War Net

The War Net Member

It is possible that your shot missed as the enemy boat may have been moving, initiated boost or overdrive. It is also possible that a wave may have intercepted the shot. All of this is normal. Just have to ensure your timing is spot on.

3. UdithSmash

UdithSmash New Member

I tried many times , boat is infront of me and I shooted directly . No its not miss or anything , Direct shot

4. The War Net

The War Net Member

If this is a recurring problem, download a screen recorder and use it to capture gameplay. Then submit the video to the site admins so they can forward it to the developers for support.

pdcpdc likes this.
  5. Memorize

Memorize Member

Yes it happened to me a lot of time im asked Devs before their answer was our internet problems sometime your shot it's delay to side server while your targets already move away from that spot. I'm not sure how are they going to improve their server in future or not hope for better to come that's all you can do.

6. nihilizt

nihilizt New Member

maybe you use torpedo, in red range it don't deal damage, only green range it count damage

7. fatpottato9

fatpottato9 New Member

I have had this problem too it is because u have been disconnected from the server, usually because of internet

8. Mattia

Mattia New Member

hi guys, how can i contact the administrators of the game ? is there an email , or something else ?

9. UdithSmash

UdithSmash New Member

Email : support@rovio.com

10. Resort

Resort New Member

Computer Security Engineer
    This is a common client side connection issue on many server based MMO games.

11. CowOwn

CowOwn New Member

IT Support
    It's probably because you have high internet ping.

12. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hey,

Like already mentioned, it's most likely because of connection problems. Has it been happening again?

-Bennunator

13. CowOwn

CowOwn New Member

IT Support
    You can check your ping before playing the game by clicking the button on the top-left corner on the home screen and look at the most bottom.