1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stun should be taken in account while providing rewards for match

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Crashedup, 3 Aug 2017.

1. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

I m a mk2 speeder at 900 infamy. Initially I used to play mk2 shooter and do about 2k+ dmg and usually got about 16k and 2 stars as rewards for winning the match. Since I have been using speeder my dmg has dropped (since mk2 has only one slot ) but I stun people a lot which helps my team and me to destroy the enemy but the stunning enemies is not counted while providing rewards for winning the match. Now I only get 11k and 1 star for winning. This is quite unfair because stunning enemies and taking them Outta of he for 5 to 6 sec is as good as damaging them. Hope they fix this.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Stunning is taken into consideration when calculating rewards, it gives contribution.

Captain Gilligan and Ultrah like this.
  3. Crashedup

It's only considered when u have done 0 dmg it's like a one time deal

4. Crashedup

And if it is considered even after that I would like to know the amount it rewards for ex 1 stun gives rewards as much as 100 pts of dmg

5. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

@Miika says elsewhere this is a secret sauce - so no one will know.

6. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I would love to have the ingredient list on full display.

7. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

have you tested it? i think its buggy. from my observation, it doesnt credit anything, or at least not as much as fire bomb or frost does.
    am always credited 2 stars, but only when my dmg is high enough to keep up with the rest of the team. if my dmg is subpar, yet i still do significant stunning, all i get is 1 lousy star.

8. Miika

Miika Game Lead

There is no automatic reward for stunning somebody. If you find an AFK from the corner of the map and keep him stunned for 5 minutes straight you don't get anything for that. The system is based on trying to measure players' contribution as objectively as possible. If you use the stun in the battle and do things that help your team to success you will be rewarded. The same applies to all yellow items in the game.

9. disorder

disorder Active Member

In a party :
    Made stun during all fight and prevent damage to team with teslashield (blocked some mortar) no damage done, was horrible at lead shot, (we won, i won 2 star)
    So support is useful.

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
  10. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

IMG_4129.jpg
    Wait, did you just say it applies to ALL YELLOW items?

So if I use my Uncommon lvl 20 Nitro, it also gets factored in?

11. disorder

disorder Active Member

Use a Control one or something useful for TEAMWORK..

Teslashield for mortar
    Frost for aiming team (if damge is done when target is frost, it increase reward, can increase mortar damage, can reduce heal)
    Stun with teslabolt (from a big opponent making big damage since a few time, can reduce heal)
    Firedot (increase canon damage, can reduce heal)

There is no room wfor teamwork with overboost or nitro, its a personal power

12. Crashedup

I have been playing speeder for last 3 to 400 matches. I rock explosive canon and double tesla bolt setup. I have played matches where I have done 0 dmg and stunned people before dying and got 10k reward and I have played matches where I did 2k + dmg with lot more stunning and still got 16k reward as would get from playing shooter and doing same dmg so that's why I posted this post because I found that the yellow items don't get much credit ( in case of rewards) as red items do. If they do I as a player would like to know how rewards r given but as if rn I m sorry but I m not satisfied with ur pt as I see that m not getting same rewards as I should. PS all the stats r for winning the match.edit Here I did 3k + dmg and did 10 stuns still 17 k prize

Attached Files:

Last edited: 4 Aug 2017
  13. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

When I used to run double stun I would get 3 stars a lot, even though I was mid range damage.

Stun is defonitley taken into consideration.

Just get stuck in and get stunning!

14. Crashedup

What was ur usual dmg were u among the top 2 in ur team in dmg dealing?

15. monobrow

At what infamy level?

In general I'd say in pre- masters it was About 5k, masters 5-8k and ace is 8+

16. monobrow

Oh sorry, I think you mean low damage but high stun?

I've defo got 3 stars in Ace with only 3k dmg. Which is low

17. monobrow

Also worth saying that I no longer chase stars. I used to, but it affected the quality of my play.

Stars are meh. U can buy uncommon boxes if you really want.

Don't chase stars, chase wins and playing well is my advice.

18. Crashedup

19. Crashedup

M not chasing stars it's about gold and sugar and I have noticed the difference that's why I wanted to bring this up for developers notice nothing else;)

20. monobrow

It's fine honest. Go double tesla. It rocks until u get to the nightmare players then you need shield or you die too quick. Can't have both (and OB) till u get to mk6

I am only 3k from mk6. Then I will unleash hell on these nightmare big spenders, lol

Crashedup likes this.