1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm losing interest because of speeders

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by dean, 8 Jul 2017.

1. dean

dean New Member

I've played over 2500 games. and I'm quickly losing the exitment in the game. I use a shooter but the fairness in the game is lacking due to my turret and movement speed. you've calibrated the speeders wrong. they either need the slowest turret speed or less armour. your losing players who are repeating the game.

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
    Speeders aren't going anywhere.

Cyberfisch likes this.
  3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

If you think its bad now then wait till you start facing off against the top players :)

So many games won/lost dependant on whether the prime speeder was friendly or unfriendly.

4. Robos

Robos Member

There is also gear lube and a recent massive nerf aimed at speeders. So Rovio is doing exactly what you want ;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. dean

dean New Member

OK you're right. But how about helping out long time players. Helping us with more acessable achievements to get. They don't give any incentives to chase for. Also which would you recommend lvl5 Speeder or Defender. Thanks for your reply.
    Peace

6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Oh no! There's something that counter the highest dps class! Obviously this is unfair! We need to make even more people use the shooter because it has no competition anymore!