1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on losing sprees!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AhmEDEXpress, 1 Aug 2017.

1. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

Now, since the new season, which I was able to pass making the 3rd on my league acquiring 13xx infamy.
    I have been on a continuous losing spree, I have lost around 30 matches and winning only 4 in a matter of 2 days!
    I had the same issue the 2 seasons ago, hardly kept my infamy around 800-ish that time, now I am below 1k infamy losing 450ish infamy in two days.

now I am opening this so we can get to hear about other people experiences on that matter, cause no matter what anyone say I call that's total rigged bullshit!

Ultrah likes this.
  2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

So 2 seasons you were 800 or so?
    Then you spiked to 1250 or so?
    Now you have setteled around 1k?

Which is the middle of the 2 ranges?

Seems legit.

3. Pulse Hadron

Pulse Hadron Member

I sense something similar the last 2 seasons. I set a new high at the end of the season to rank up, then after season close I drop a couple hundred infamy and worry about getting back up to the same rank. This is all anecdotal though.

I attribute my drops more to quests. Playing my favorite boat I can steadily rise but having to use a boat or weapon I'm not good at for a quest will drop me fast. Lost 400 infamy while causing 4K damage with rocket launcher.

Possibly what happens is towards season end I play more and get the quests done faster so I can play more with my preferred boat build.

4. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

Nop, last season I managed to get from 8xx to 14xx, which almost the double, I was hanging during the season on the 12xx ish, after the season I lost back to 8xx ish, continuous losing spree for 2 days, the same situation happened to me 2 seasons ago which was horrid for me, but last season was great and I managed to do quite good.

5. AhmEDEXpress

AhmEDEXpress Member

you can always switch the quest if the weapon is not that good in your arsenal. but again, I am discussing something I think most of players who suffer never get to forums, I mean I saw today a MK5 with over 5k battles but never managed to get to the "blue league" I don't remember what it's called, seal clubber? who knows! but I know I am not one.

6. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    I just reset those quests not meant for my abilities.

7. Pulse Hadron

Pulse Hadron Member

Yeah, I flip quests, but sometimes (many times) I've already flipped one so I'm stuck with what's there.

No biggy though. I've made up 250 of the 400 I dropped a couple days ago and still slowly climbing.