1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is it about mines?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by xxxBISMARCKxxx, 27 Jul 2017.

1. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Seems like almost every time I go against a 'dedicated miner' my team wins and almost every time I have one on my team, we lose. Is this just crazy luck or is something else at work here?

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Well, if you know how to place your mines it's great. Even if you don't hit with mines, you take away your opponents movement freedom and thus making it easier to hit them. But if a mine user just randomly places his mines, then it's just useless. And of course luck plays a big factor in this.

I have seen some terrifying good players in enemy team, but whenever they play in my team they play like they're blindfolded lol.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to leave this here..

Screenshot_2017-07-27-03-07-43.png

Rickert and Riddlerpaji like this.
  4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Mines dont get used much at the higher levels. But agree placement is key and its damn annoying when you do hit one.
    Its not as if mines are "bad" just that better options exists for our limited weapon slots.

Skilled miner vs skilled point damage?
    Point damage wins 100%

5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Unless you are KenZer...

Wilsern likes this.
  6. NAN0NAT3R

NAN0NAT3R Member

RNGKenzer is a monster with those mines, I watch every single one of his videos.

Joey who likes this.