1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks for the fixer nerf lol.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Brutal Cucumber, 24 Jul 2017.

1. Brutal Cucumber

Brutal Cucumber New Member

Just like the problem is amount of health fixer restores. The problem is having a fixer in your team while opponent team does not. I'm started to think that developers just look to statics to decide what to nerf and buff.

behumble likes this.
  2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Of course they look at statistics. What should they look at otherwise? Brutal Cucumber's personal battle history? /sigh

retryW and Kalbs like this.
  3. Brutal Cucumber

Brutal Cucumber New Member

"Just to" statics...
    Who needs to play the game since you can know everthing you need just by looking to statics...

Even if they look to statics,
    %75 of the game is shooters (most of the time i am the only one who is not a shooter. And opponent fixer is the only one who is not a shooter.)
    %90 of the shooters just spams mortal till they die or the game ends.
    A team with fixer most likely wins against a team with no fixers.

But;
    They nerfed literally everthing but shooter and defender uses. (I'm still wondering why they did not nerfed defender.)
    They nerfed yellow items like overboost and tesla shield which are the only ways to counter mortars. (It is your problem if u don't know to counter mortar with tesla shield. But u probably know so nvm.)
    They nerfed the self healing of fixer while fixing the matchups would be way more balanc..ahö ahö, i was going to say balance lol how can i come with those things...

Maybe i'm expecting too much from angry birds creators. They just try to make kiddos cry to sink their parent's money just like every other pointless mobile game company does. I knew that it was a mistake trying to play a game with rovio sign on it. Just like i don't have better things to do.

Se y'all battle bay community have fun with your money grabbing, random rewarding, unbalanced, nonstrategical, simlified and shitty version of WoT. I'm done.

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

*statistics
    But yes, indeed you can.

Wrong, shooters are only super common in low infamy. The higher you get, the fewer shooters you see.

Also wrong, I see plenty of shooters with mines, snipers, blast cannons, torpedo heavy ones... any weapon really. Yes there are shooters that sit back and mortar till the game ends, but where I play, those are a minority. Now, it could be that in the 0-1500 infamy range, literally every shooter plays like that. But I highly doubt it.

Wrong:
    [​IMG]

Why on earth would they nerf defender? It's the most vulnerable boat of all and gets wrecked by anything (mortars, torps, etc)

Translation: "I'm bad at the game, so I'm gonna whine a bit and then quit"

ThatOnion and Flying Bananasaur like this.
  5. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

The team with no fixer usually has more firepower because a fixer has only 1 red item. It can be anyones game.

I personally do not freak out if enemy has a fixer and we don't

6. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

This will help you against those overpowered defenders.
    [​IMG]