1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Can we get weapon usage added to the results screen?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by David Bonaparte, 24 Jul 2017.

1. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

Basically, when you see your results, you see how many times you fired each weapon, and how many times it actually hit an enemy. Display it as a simple fraction: 1/2 (1 shot landed, out of 2 hit). It should be helpful for us to figure out what weapons we actually use better, since confirmation bias ftw.

Betcha this will get ignored like my last suggestion. :p

yellowocean likes this.
  2. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

I think this would be fun and useful at the same time :) i've recently achieved the 100 million damage achievement and i'm quite curious to how much of that was dealt by railgun, triple torpedoes, sniper and missiles (my main damage dealers). Hope Rovio will accommodate this :) they can even put out "earned" nicknames for those who excel in a particular weapon or class of weapons.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

It would be nice to see how accurate we were in games :)

4. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

5. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Yes it would be nice to have weapons damage / usage statistics at the battle results screen and I am sure a lot of players would love to see these. But ROVIO seems not interested.... Let's keep this thread alive... Least we can do....