1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear speeders and fixers, plz explain why you need to stall the match when the outcome is clear?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Wishaal, 21 Jul 2017.

1. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Lol thanks. We goofy

2. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

I never take on anything with more than 1k hp difference.I have so many times killed 3 of the enemy team and then stalled for a draw.And it was hard work too trying to hit them to stop them from capturing.Ive even done this against an mk6 back at 1400 (yes I reported him lol).Yet once out of the game my fleet mate was like "wtf dude why didn't you kill the last dude?".That tilts me a lot lol.I mean isn't a draw better than a loss?

3. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Of course it is, I just wish other speeders would understand this (if they're on my team of course). You better explain to your friemd why you didn't take try to take that overpowered mk6 out

4. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

This 1 times, I was the last ship swiming and I killed 3 unfriends for the win.

Running away to draw never works as my opponent would simply try to capture for the win.

When my team dies at the start without dealing much dmg or killing anybody, In such circumstances, I go kamikaze

5. disorder

disorder Active Member

Well we see ton of def stay back, fixer ran in opponent and die, shooter near a wall spamming mortar, so running alone in the end of fight is not as stupid as other tactic...

6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

Other players playing like retards is still no reason to be a retard yourself. And thid topic isn't to discuss suicide speeders or other ships being retarded. This topic is just to discuss why to stall a match with a crystal clear outcome.

7. disorder

disorder Active Member

trying other tactic, play with timing. hoping killing everyone.

8. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

I did explain it to him again and miraculously he understood this time lol.I think it has something to do with the fact that he has been playing speeder recently.But yes I wish speeders would be more sensible while playing them.They see videos of top speeders and think they can replicate their feats smh.

9. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

"Draw is better than loss"
    Hope of winning.
    You can try new shots.
    You can do damage, and get more gold, or a star.

A speeder having just 100 hp can regain almost half the health in a minute if it runs away. What's bad? A half health speeder, if good, can kill that shooter.

Now 1vs1 fixer vs shooter. In one match, I was against a fixer with just 50 hp. The fixer applied overboost, repair boxes, pulse, etc. After taking each shot of about 300, it again regained to about 300 hp. This went on for about half a minute. Finally, I was able to struck it with a big torpedo. There is a chance. If I hadn't a high DPS weapon, that match may be a draw.

Last edited: 22 Jul 2017
  10. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

I once took out 3 speeders with full health with torpedos and sniper.. And extra damage can also get 1 star for star crates.

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. SharkTank

SharkTank Active Member

These are the idiots that are annoying. Just die already so we can see the scoreboard and move on.

Instead, he sat there doing nothing but hiding like a little girl.

Attached Files:

12. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

eh, I'm a n00b, but I'm going out fighting! It's just fun. ;)

Miathan likes this.
  13. Makeloa

Makeloa Member

Well from a Fixer's point of view not all of us are weak I have 2nd tier fire bomb and maxed tier one rare repair bolt, with epic max tier self repair bandaid. Sniper fixer still manages to survive and win even tho I'm a sole surviver against 3 unfriends. (I suggest you max tier your shields hurts way less with def perks) I use my shooters gear for my fixer, when used on fixer and play smart your technically immortal.

Sniper Fixer works well, speeders are annoying but so are we. And when I play and have a speeder on unfriend side we tie.

14. Shooter@Bay

Your question is not about a winning attitude. You are just accepting an early defeat.

15. Sightrasher

Sightrasher New Member

Speeders and Fixers do this usually because they have a third chromosome 21 ;)

HeroicBubbles, Wishaal and Miathan like this.
  16. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

I got cocky earlier and went in too aggressively for a kill and got a torp to the starboard, the fixer that was feeding me took out the last two shooters with an explosive cannon.
    Never give up

Shooter@Bay likes this.
  17. Shooter@Bay

One thing more: you haven't bought a VIP paid subscription, that's why you are waiting for the ads and 50% extra rewards.