1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Team Canada X - Now recruiting.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Smoker9000, 19 Jul 2017.

1. Smoker9000

Smoker9000 Member

#ZZL

Last edited: 19 Jul 2017
  2. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Too bad Im a Norwegian >.<

Smoker9000 likes this.
  3. Smoker9000

Smoker9000 Member

Hahaha. Thanks for your interest war cream. I think it's pretty awesome that you're Norwegian.

I invited this one guy to my guild one time and he had a Canadian flag next to his name but he's like bro, I use a VPN, so I can play at school. I'm actually in Ireland. Or was it Boston? Eh, somewhere with lots of irish people anyway. Why he needed a VPN to play at school I don't remember. But it made his flag Canadian.

Look up my hashtags on Battlebay and add me to friends so I can see what kind of setup your enfo is rockin.

4. Smoker9000

Smoker9000 Member

IMG_2938.PNG

Don't worry if you don't meet the 2900 minimum. We have 9 brother guilds with lower infamy requirements. And their leaders are happy to teach newer players what they know. Check out the Team Canada poster my Teammate D3X posted in the main Team Canada thread. It lists all 10 teams and leaders and their hashtags so you can look at their guilds and send a join request to the one that feels like a good fit for you.

Last edited: 20 Jul 2017
  5. Smoker9000

Smoker9000 Member

6. Smoker9000

Smoker9000 Member

7. Asigossi

Asigossi Member

Bumped again...