1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You know..it's cool, I only kept the team alive......

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lightsoutokyo, 15 Jul 2017.

1. El Comandante.

El Comandante. New Member

In my level every body have top level training, i see tier 5 sniper cannons i dont see your point whit the sugar.... i have 3 star whit all my fixer boats mk1 mk2 mk3...

2. curseDDestiny

curseDDestiny Member

Fixers get fair amount of stars as told by dev. Similarly even stuns and freeze give you stars if it helped the team. I have had many battles with enforcer where I have done around 1000 damage but may have locked abd freezed unfriends for a lot of time, whereas many of my team mates have done 4000+ damage. Still I have been awarded with 3 stars where as my teammates were awarded with 2 stars.

To some people who say healing the highest damage dealer gives better rewards but that's not true. Essentially the healing the highest damage dealer will increase your chances of winning but it will reward the damage dealer and not the fixer even if you heal him 10,000+ points. As a fixer I have got 3 stars every time I have kept all my teammates alive. Just like others ships have to decide which ship to shoot at, fixers have to decide who needs heal and who doesn't.

For people who say fire bomb gives more stars it's because of the contribution. However one has to keep in mind fire bomb has a slower projectile and can be avoided if you are smart enough. But at lower infamy people just stand under mortar shots and take full damage so that's why people get 3 stars since getting hit by fire bomb increases contribution.

3. Lightsoutokyo

Lightsoutokyo Member

If you try reading through the whole post instead of just picking up choosing the ones you want to make somebody else feel like poop then maybe you could have a point here
    I've already said I made a mistake, and the dude who posted it said he was just having fun when saying it.

But thanks for your 1/2 a cent

4. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

What? I just wanted to know how many sugar is needed to get lvl 21 BURNICE...

5. El Comandante.

El Comandante. New Member

Oh sorry bro english bad xD..... sugar burnice level 21 is something + - 650.000 and 700.000 sugar dont remember exact... xD

Rock'N'Rolla likes this.
  6. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

No problem) Thank you.

7. StormMagnus

StormMagnus New Member

I am only MK3 fixer but use Flare as well. Cannot wait to get better fixer and more slots.

8. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser